Gold Price Drops below $2000

[Image: IMG-9393.png]

Anybody buying?

These levels are strife with resistances and magnets ...

actually Gold price will spike.

This is just common, later or next few days will spike.

Buy gold bar?

Once many say they plan to buy and that paper money is worthless Gold peaks and falls.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-04-2023, 07:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Once many say they plan to buy and that paper money is worthless Gold peaks and falls.

USD is now becoming like toilet paper, sooner or later many countries will stop using it for trade. So better to buy some gold.

(25-04-2023, 07:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  USD is now becoming like toilet paper, sooner or later many countries will stop using it for trade. So better to buy some gold.
[Image: IMG-9398.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9399.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9400.jpg]

(25-04-2023, 07:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  USD is now becoming like toilet paper, sooner or later many countries will stop using it for trade. So better to buy some gold.

I think you better read my recent post on why US$ is rising.

Many talk about dedollarisation have no understanding of the subject.

USD rises against Yuan....the more Chinese dedollarise the more worthless Yuan becomes.

[Image: cELQ9cN.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

USD was as low as 1.2xxx years ago...................then total USD supply went up SEVERAL times after subprime crisis................USD went up to 1.3xxx...............

those Jewish banks that own the FED are the ones dominating FX market..................they decide USD go up or down..........
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post