Despite of Supplying So Many Weapons NATO Will Never Win the War in Ukraine

The war will last for decades and Ukraine will never be able to take back Eastern Ukraine…there are huge land mine zones between Ukrainian and Russian forces in the frontline…it is impossible to cross.

Biden thought Ukraine war will help him to win the next election, he is wrong, Ukraine fails to fight back and win the war…the war will last for years beyond Biden’s term in in office.

[Image: IMG-6979.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6980.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6981.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6982.webp]

Biden will be singing this. 
And now the end is here
And so I face that final curtain
My friend I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my way

(14-09-2023, 12:35 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Biden will be singing this. 
And now the end is here
And so I face that final curtain
My friend I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my way

Russian Military Positions Around Tokmak.  An overview of Russian military positions around Tokmak as of 31 August 2023.

Tokmak battle.. A close-up view of the the village of Ocheretuvate. Smoke is visibly rising from a road leading up trench indicating a grouping of troops of vehicles was targeted by artillery or drones.

Tokmak area Ukraine...Tarasivka Location A close-up view of the village of Tarasivka indicates that Ukrainian forces are actively shelling settlement, indicate presence of large concentration of Russian troops in the village.

It is highly unlikely that a stalled Ukrainian advance and failure to capture Melitopol will decrease public support for arming Ukraine, in turn further stalling offensive operations in the next 3 months. However, subsequent analysis demonstrates a continued “resilience” of support for Ukraine.

c) Similar polls indicate many Republican voters believe that Federal Govt should be more aggressive in countering Russian actions against neighbours.

d) Biden admin has not given any indication intends to draw down on its support for Ukraine. The White House announced a new round of funding and security assistance for Ukraine on 6 September.
Firstly, we have a very strong degree of confidence in our assessment that Ukraine will successfully capture Tokmak. At the current stage of the counter-offensive operation on the Southern Front, Ukraine demonstrated that it will prioritize the safety of its troops before blitzkrieg-like tactics designed to rapidly capture territory. Therefore, it appears as if Ukraine understood the nature and purpose of attrition warfare better than its opponent. Moreover, Ukraine is thus advancing towards Verbove and expanding its toehold behind Russian defensive lines. By successfully advancing on Verbove, Ukraine will likely be able to outflank Russian positions in Novoprokopivka.

Secondly, we have a lower level of confidence in our assessment that Ukraine will fail to advance further on Melitopol. Since the start of the invasion, Ukraine’s military has been serially undervalued and dismissed. Yet, since then, the armed forces have undergone extensive modernization and Western training. Ukrainian military leadership proved that it was able to rapidly respond to evolving circumstances and adapt to new realities. However, the defensive fortifications around Tokmak are more than formidable. Above all, the Ukrainian military will certainly haemorrhage material, manpower and morale by attacking head-on. Ukraine runs the risk of exhaustion and degradation accordingly. If Western military equipment was as much of a game changer as it was portrayed to be, we should be observing additional gaps along Russian defensive lines. This is of course not the case.

Thirdly, we believe the tenor of US-NATO support for Ukraine will not diminish in foreseeable future. Even if US reduced its level of commitment, Ukraine can still rely on France, Germany, the UK and a whole plethora of other NATO member states. More so than that, US public opinion on Ukraine is far more complicated and muddied than what an opinion poll is able to capture. 

Thus, relying on opinion polling, notorious for inaccurate and inadequate practices, would be analytical folly. Alec Smith a graduate of MSC International Relations program@Uni.Aberdeen and holds an LLB in Global Law from Tilburg University. He works table of contents. It is likely Ukraine will capture Tokmak, allowing for a continued assault on Melitopol in the next 3 months.

2: It is highly unlikely that Ukraine will capture Melitopol after advancing beyond Tokmak in the next 3 months. 3: It is highly unlikely that a stalled Ukrainian advance and failure to capture Melitopol will decrease public support for arming Ukraine, in turn further stalling offensive operations in the next 3 months.

https://greydynamics.com/battle-for-tokm...-analysis/

(14-09-2023, 12:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-6979.jpg]
Verbove Russia Convey kana hit hard by Artillery near Zaporizhia, a positions toward Tokmak.

https://youtu.be/MIR6RBk27pY?si=hMxBcNrdZ5PBcQra

Ukraine War will get stuck in eastern Ukraine for a long time…NATO’s patience is running out.

(14-09-2023, 04:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Ukraine War will get stuck in eastern Ukraine for a long time…NATO’s patience is running out.

Patience run out hoot lor why no hoot? Scared hoot die own soldiers so prefer die Ukraine soldiers instead? Selfish NATO.

(14-09-2023, 12:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-6980.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6981.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6982.webp]
Ukrainians troops storming Russian trench survived a grenade throw at them at point-blank range and whilst taking prisoner away. Tongue

https://youtu.be/Pc7Eie79WqA?si=DEQmd11F-crgLKRE

(14-09-2023, 04:25 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Ukrainians troops storming Russian trench survived a grenade throw at them at point-blank range and whilst taking prisoner away. Tongue

https://youtu.be/Pc7Eie79WqA?si=DEQmd11F-crgLKRE

You are talking about who punched whom yesterday, I am talking about the overall development of Ukraine, neither side is able to advance further…nothing much has changed. Look at the big picture. The NATO is aware of the situation and started claiming Ukraine has already won the war.😆

(14-09-2023, 04:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You are talking about who punched whom yesterday, I am talking about the overall development of Ukraine, neither side U.S. able to advance further…nothing much has changed. Look at the big picture. The NATO is aware of the situation and started claiming Ukraine has already won the war.😆

That is true. Russia has mounted counter-offensive back in great numbers. Seem to dislodge or retake back lands lost previously to the Spring counter offensive Ukraine started.

I saw a video a Ukraine POW requested on camera to ask Putin to grant him Russian citizenship so he can remain in Russia. He not going back to Ukraine liao. Smart decision. Good horse don't eat behind grass.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(14-09-2023, 04:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is true. Russia has mounted counter-offensive back in great numbers. Seem to dislodge or retake back lands lost previously to the Spring counter offensive Ukraine started.

I saw a video an Ukraine POW requested on camera to ask Putin to grant him Russian citizenship so he can remain in Russia. He not going back to Ukraine liao. Smart decision. Good horse don't eat behind grass.

71k Ukrainian soldiers lost their lives in the past two weeks.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Security Service of Ukraine and the Navy used drones and Neptun cruise missiles to destroy the $1.2bn Triumf air defence system in Crimea

https://gagadget.com/en/war/315081-the-s...mf-air-de/

North Korea will replenish their weapons so can fight again !....

Russia commits atrocities and commits war crimes.

[Image: 440TJMd.jpg]

Under Putin, Russia has become a dangerous country.

Russia already has the largest land mass in the world yet attacks others to expand

Russia is a danger to neighboring States.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

F-16 would be a game changer in coming months
anyway it is not NATO west interest the war is over, they wan the war to drag on, as long most battles are won by Ukraine
war and battle are two different thing

Even with the most advanced weapons and many vs one, they still can't win the war! Means what?