Gold surge to near all time highs as US banking Crisis deepens

[Image: qhCm1yb.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

the highest the better for my gold bar collections.

Technically gold is underpriced because against inflation, gold has actually devalued all these years... Lol

While WB is not wrong to say that gold is too stable and not good enough to beat inflation, gold has actually gained a lot more industrial uses than just wealth accumulation or luxury item.

As with all commodities, the population growth and consumption should naturally inflate commodity prices in a sensible fashion.

(04-04-2023, 11:13 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Technically gold is underpriced because against inflation, gold has actually devalued all these years... Lol

While WB is not wrong to say that gold is too stable and not good enough to beat inflation, gold has actually gained a lot more industrial uses than just wealth accumulation or luxury item.

As with all commodities, the population growth and consumption should naturally inflate commodity prices in a sensible fashion.

Gold beats paper currencies. That's the idea.

Long term stocks beat gold by a big margin but next few months or years people bet different

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

go go go.

the higher the better.