Every Presidential candidate claiming no links to PAP, then, TKL is best bet.

Every Presidential candidate claiming no links to PAP, then, Tan Kim Lian is the best bet.

Let's be honest and true about it.

Do you agree?

(13-08-2023, 11:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Every Presidential candidate claiming no links to PAP, then, Tan Kim Lian is the best bet.

Do you agree?

The one answer in every Presidential candidate is "I am not linked to PAP"

(13-08-2023, 11:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Every Presidential candidate claiming no links to PAP, then, Tan Kim Lian is the best bet.

Do you agree?

Agreed, TKL is not linked to PAP but linked to PV, this is LPPL.

(13-08-2023, 01:13 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Agreed, TKL is not linked to PAP but linked to PV, this is LPPL.

If WIKI is wrong, TKL please correct it.

"A former member of the governing People's Action Party (PAP) for 30 years, he left the party in 2008 due to his inactivity, and disagreement with the party's value system. He also served as the party's branch secretary at Marine Parade for three years and was picked by Goh Chok Tong in 1977, to test a pilot scheme for setting up block committees, now known as Residents' Committees (RC).

For the first ten years, Tan was active in Marine Parade constituency but became inactive for the next 20 years, after moving to Upper Thomson and later Yio Chu Kang.[18]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Kin_Li...cal_career

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

PAP SEES HIM A POTENTIAL DANGER NOW
MAYBE HE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO RUN BECOS ONLY CNDIDIATE NOT LINK TO PAP

correct
singlion is unabled to vote if not him.

Game over
Putin stood up to the anglosaxons.

Ya abolish the presidential committee and royal rumble is the best ... The last man standing is the best of the best

(13-08-2023, 01:17 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If WIKI is wrong, TKL please correct it.

"A former member of the governing People's Action Party (PAP) for 30 years, he left the party in 2008 due to his inactivity, and disagreement with the party's value system. He also served as the party's branch secretary at Marine Parade for three years and was picked by Goh Chok Tong in 1977, to test a pilot scheme for setting up block committees, now known as Residents' Committees (RC).

For the first ten years, Tan was active in Marine Parade constituency but became inactive for the next 20 years, after moving to Upper Thomson and later Yio Chu Kang.[18]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Kin_Li...cal_career
This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who have bought unit @ Forrest City... Undecided

Q.....???. Is to You and all voters. What kind of Q ???.(Knn) what kind of Singapore folls. What president we all want???

This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who have bought unit @ Forrest City...
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pr...me-2231661

(13-08-2023, 04:03 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who have bought unit @ Forrest City... Undecided

Q.....???. Is to You and all voters. What kind of Q ???.(Knn) what kind of Singapore folls. What president we all want???

This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who have bought unit @ Forrest City...
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pr...me-2231661

Vote for him Knn.…. he is going be fun when dealing with white pirates ….

Our Presidential Hopeful TKL have bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily

This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who has bought unit @ Forrest City...whahhhh.

What a kind of Singapore Presidential Hopeful we all want???. Who bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily. Knn.

on the street when u pay up
we appreciate dat and will deliver

Candidate must have at least 15 years cooling period W/O associate or link with PAP
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(13-08-2023, 05:55 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Candidate must have at least 15 years cooling period W/O associate or link with PAP

It is not just that. That person must also be actively questioning govt policies, for the better of things.

So far, dun see tkl doing enough of that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-08-2023, 08:06 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It is not just that. That person must also be actively questioning govt policies, for the better of things.

So far, dun see tkl doing enough of that.

Very good chance, he could be the first elected President being put under house arrest like Madam Dawn Aung San Suu kyi
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(14-08-2023, 08:51 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Very good chance, he could be the first elected President being put under house arrest like Madam Dawn Aung San Suu kyi

yes provided he wants to count the reserves

(14-08-2023, 08:56 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  yes provided he wants to count the reserves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNA7g1o3Nfg