Gone case! Joseph Schooling confesses to taking cannabis

Pity our athletics. Always given so much attention after winning golds. See what happened to that badminton champ now. In decline.

[Image: 1BwnIt7.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(31-08-2022, 08:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: 1BwnIt7.jpg]

So how?

Are you going to question Ah Sham about this case? 
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Why now while he wasn't exposed much earlier?

meow2 orgy shiok2

(31-08-2022, 09:50 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Why now while he wasn't exposed much earlier?

Because they hoping he still can maintain his form.  Now proven that he was just a fluke shot wonder, they decided no more use for him and throw him under the bus  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

dun waste anymore money on bui zai liao

Cannabis contributed to his swimming performance

(31-08-2022, 09:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Because they hoping he still can maintain his form.  Now proven that he was just a fluke shot wonder, they decided no more use for him and throw him under the bus  Laughing

"殺雞儆猴"

(30-08-2022, 09:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2901816

Game over liao lah!

(31-08-2022, 11:21 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Game over liao lah!

Only stern warning leh!

Meanwhile other news in SG - CNB reiterates strong stand against cannabis

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...t-cannabis

And the same paper says...

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/sport...ick-him-up

I suspect he got played out by his buddies. Seems like the SAF actually did not know he smoke cannabis until he confessed. I guess he probably told his room mates while chit chatting and one of them blew the whistle and reported him to the CO...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(30-08-2022, 09:21 PM)Migrant Wrote:  One step in the wrong direction will cause  a thousand years of regret.

Outside Singapore, one step ahead brings a lifetime joy and happiness W/O regrets

Once joined The Army, He knew it's time to step down

There's nothing in it except propaganda..

Why are Amanda Lim’s titties so small until they seem non existent?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-09-2022, 03:57 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I suspect he got played out by his buddies. Seems like the SAF actually did not know he smoke cannabis until he confessed. I guess he probably told his room mates while chit chatting and one of them blew the whistle and reported him to the CO...... Thinking

High chance. He also kum gong. Try to haolian

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

old habit or acquired during us training?

(01-09-2022, 07:54 AM)Niubee Wrote:  High chance. He also kum gong. Try to haolian
Must be howlian after a few duty free beers in the canteen..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Only brave ppl will admit their mistake.
I give thumb up for his bravery.

Since he was not caught on the spot.
Shd give him a 2nd chance.
大事化小,小事化无才是天道。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-09-2022, 03:57 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I suspect he got played out by his buddies. Seems like the SAF actually did not know he smoke cannabis until he confessed. I guess he probably told his room mates while chit chatting and one of them blew the whistle and reported him to the CO...... Thinking

Probably, 太早锋芒毕露未必是好事,自己得罪人都不知道。就像诸葛亮,刘备到死的时候都不相信他。没把皇位传给他。不然诸葛亮早就统一中原。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-09-2022, 08:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Probably, 太早锋芒毕露未必是好事,就像诸葛亮,刘备到死的时候都不相信他。没把皇位传给他。不然诸葛亮早就统一中原。

是诸葛亮不要。

make mistake must undergo punishment, fair to all.

many yrs ago saw in an old tv drama the son of a high ranking official was caught for some crimes and was told to admit so could be given lighter sentencing. that's only possible during the Han dynasty nowadays not possible already lah

(01-09-2022, 08:20 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Only brave ppl will admit their mistake.
I give thumb up for his bravery.

Since he was not caught on the spot.
Shd give him a 2nd chance.
大事化小,小事化无才是天道。

Unfortunately, other drugs consumers are not given such "privilege"!  Tongue

(01-09-2022, 09:05 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Unfortunately, other drugs consumers are not given such "privilege"!  Tongue

Too bad, they did nothing for Sg. He is indeed a National Hero.
法是活的不是死的。
不可以一概而论!

This is not the first time, the current team gives concession.

(01-09-2022, 08:29 AM)winbig Wrote:  是诸葛亮不要。

那里会不要,骗鬼!
他犯的错就是功高震主!

萧何,我就相信他不要!

(01-09-2022, 10:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  那里会不要,骗鬼!
他犯的错就是功高震主!

萧何,我就相信他不要!

诸葛亮鞠躬尽瘁死而后已。他可以废了刘禅但没有。

So, it is not gone case?  Thinking

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2913171

Give Joseph Schooling, Amanda Lim 'our support and backing', says Shanmugam

"I think they now deserve our empathy and understanding as they seek to bounce back from this difficult episode," said Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Edwin Tong.