Gone case....now a days young couples married don't want kids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JesNAYbRFE4

another one hack off one room become just one main master bedroom
they seem don't intend to have kids in future??

now a days I see young couple after marry happy go apply BTO flats their design just hack
left ONLY one bedroom, the design it seem don't cater for future need for kids.

Those people I know have kids one all because of shotgun. After the shotgun kid arrived, that was the end. No more kids.

(27-05-2022, 01:45 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Those people I know have kids one all because of shotgun. After the shotgun kid arrived, that was the end. No more kids.

I got one army friend married way back I think 3 or 5 years back with a Vietnamese , now just got 3rd child finally a boy the previous are two girl
Currently stay with parents partly due to his parent hdb maisonette thus got space.

as one of his bro already have a flat of his own if I remember also married move out
now left his elderly bro haven't marry last know always not at home due to his work have to travel.

I think this army friend of my surely currently maybe trying to ballot get a BTO flat.

Nowadays you always looking at houses. You getting married siboh.

(27-05-2022, 02:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Nowadays you always looking at houses. You getting married siboh.

I see for FUN. I curious why so " hype crazy stupid Singaporean pay so much for an HDB flat PUBLIC housing "

(27-05-2022, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see for FUN. I curious why so " hype crazy stupid Singaporean pay so much for an HDB flat PUBLIC housing "

If don't buy now next time more expensive.

Your parents not rich better dont get marry here.

(27-05-2022, 02:35 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Your parents not rich better dont get marry here.

Really so far I watch some videos come YOUNG couple getting their own home Seem don't intend to have kids.

Be it Old HDB flat or new BTO flat, hack off the other room. STANDARD. Really never think the future really don't want kids?

Got kids got problems
No kids, empty nest.

(27-05-2022, 02:40 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Got kids got problems
No kids, empty nest.

Really " de population " New word order in progress.

because Food supply cannot feel too much people do need to " de population "

The problem now NOW is not don'twant
tio
spiked-proteins
lamparChees and ChiByeCHEES

Are people still getting married? Thought guys just buy sex doll and sastified with that. Maybe that will happen in future...

(27-05-2022, 04:41 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Are people still getting married? Thought guys just buy sex doll and sastified with that. Maybe that will happen in future...

so er xin what sex doll.

I got some friends married got kids of course some still happy been single is all up to individuals.
just that I feel come married having kids now a days is " depend the couples "

(27-05-2022, 05:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so er xin what sex doll.

I got some friends married got kids of course some still happy been single is all up to individuals.
just that I feel come married having kids now a days is " depend the couples "

What er xin? Chinese huh? Er is hungry? Xin is heart? My post made your heart becum hungry ah?

(27-05-2022, 01:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JesNAYbRFE4

another one hack off one room become just one main master bedroom
they seem don't intend to have kids in future??

now a days I see young couple after marry happy go apply BTO flats their design just hack
left ONLY one bedroom, the design it seem don't cater for future need for kids.

Eyes on mobile phone most of the time how to make babies ?

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Now you will see more spinsters at working area.

新加坡有太多剩女了。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"