Gone were my balls-of-steel days...

Just a couple of weeks back I wanted to go all in into a stock at 60cts... But never did... Today it's at $2.6... 

Gone were the days...

(12-10-2021, 11:14 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Just a couple of weeks back I wanted to go all in into a stock at 60cts... But never did... Today it's at $2.6... 

Gone were the days...
crying

Big Grin scared money dont make money

(12-10-2021, 11:17 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Big Grin scared money dont make money

When I never had to think about money or next paycheck, making money from almost anything is a breeze.

When I have to worry about family well-being, job security, next paycheck etc... Everything just go south...

Waiting for a Divine miracle save me ticket... Hope it comes soon. Amen.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Sumtimes when go supermarkets there r good deals n discounts... grab them with both hands cuz d products will disappear into thin air...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(12-10-2021, 11:21 PM)Sticw Wrote:  When I never had to think about money or next paycheck, making money from almost anything is a breeze.

When I have to worry about family well-being, job security, next paycheck etc... Everything just go south...

Waiting for a Divine miracle save me ticket... Hope it comes soon. Amen.

Your family and your well being is your gain which money cannot be measured.

It simply means that the money is never meant for you to make. Who knows, if you had really bought it, the price might go south.

That's what I always tell my mum when she used to buy her 4d. Every week buy but never tio, then when she did not buy the numbers opened. I told her it's her fate not to win any money.

(12-10-2021, 11:24 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Your family and your well being is your gain which money cannot be measured.
My inability to ensure they are safe and have a reasonably good life is what troubles me all the time. 

I think they will do so much better if someone else was me instead of me. Someone who can provide a lot more in every aspect, worry free and positive outlook life...

I don't really think that much about my gains as an individual pov. Thanks for your advice. God bless.

(12-10-2021, 11:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It simply means that the money is never meant for you to make. Who knows, if you had really bought it, the price might go south.

That's what I always tell my mum when she used to buy her 4d. Every week buy but never tio, then when she did not buy the numbers opened. I told her it's her fate not to win any money.
That's true too.
Thanks bro.

Cannot self console. If you feel is the right move and have a reason then is not gambling.

My suggestion to people is this.

To become rich one just need a modest income and decent returns of 7-15% annum compounded over long term it becomes sizable. The risk for this is manageable.

The type of investment that double in 2 months can also fall 60% .....just like CLOB in 1990s and S-Chip 10yrs ago. One misfooting will wipe out....

If one has small amount and nothing much to lose ...make the money fast reduce risk when it becomes sizable..because if you keep taking big risks one day you will lose everything.

There is this saying " There are bold traders and there are old traders....but there are no old bold traders...."

Take care ...take only necessary risks...well off already no need to risk.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Good morning bro STICW. change to balls of rubber. If it drops can bounce back up. (just kidding you )

Seriously speaking I think you have matured a lot . Now health and family are more important to you. And now too you have GOD in your life to guide you and watch over you. Stay safe and keep your spirits up. GOD bless you bro.

tomorrow will be a better day

(13-10-2021, 08:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My suggestion to people is this.

To become rich one just need a modest income and decent returns of 7-15% annum compounded over long term it becomes sizable. The risk for this is manageable.

The type of investment that double in 2 months can also fall 60% .....just like CLOB in 1990s and S-Chip 10yrs ago. One misfooting will wipe out....

If one has small amount and nothing much to lose ...make the money fast reduce risk when it becomes sizable..because if you keep taking big risks one day you will lose everything.

There is this saying " There are bold traders and there are old traders....but there are no old bold traders...."

Thanks for your guidance. Cheers!

(13-10-2021, 09:13 AM)surfer Wrote:  Good morning bro STICW. change to balls of rubber. If it drops can bounce back up. (just kidding you )

Seriously speaking I think you have matured a lot . Now health and family are more important to you. And now too you have GOD in your life to guide you and watch over you. Stay safe and keep your spirits up. GOD bless you bro.

The rubber part is an interesting concept I should rewire myself.

Amen to that.

(12-10-2021, 11:14 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Just a couple of weeks back I wanted to go all in into a stock at 60cts... But never did... Today it's at $2.6... 

Gone were the days...

You still got properties? Most people will realize when they get old that property was really their saviour in retirement. If stocks, just buy the index.

(13-10-2021, 12:23 PM)debster Wrote:  You still got properties? Most people will realize when they get old that property was really their saviour in retirement. If stocks, just buy the index.

Property may not be the best bet now.. need to get a windfall somewhere then can buy property when the cycle is back...

It went up 7 folds...

My $$$ in SemCorp Marine all kenna eaten by a very calculated n planned move.

(13-10-2021, 08:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My suggestion to people is this.

Bro., sgbuffett thanks for your inputs, it sure is helpful to new investors here.... Clapping