Good Afternoon I want update my lunch

(10-10-2021, 08:36 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The famous stall at lor ah soo presentation is similar to this.

They need to improve on their presentation of the dishes. For the food to be appetizing presentation is key...

(10-10-2021, 08:51 PM)debono Wrote:  They need to improve on their presentation of the dishes. For the food to be appetizing presentation is key...

They sell $3. Long q and sold out before noon. You think they care?

(10-10-2021, 09:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They sell $3. Long q and sold out before noon. You think they care?

Well at $3 per dish, it is very cheap, and if it tastes nice then we can expect a long Q...

So long as you are happy eating the food you like, lah.

We are lucky to be able to enjoy the 4 basic types of cuisine here in SG.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(10-10-2021, 09:10 PM)debono Wrote:  Well at $3 per dish, it is very cheap, and if it tastes nice then we can expect a long Q...

I can eat two packets at any one time. The rice is not much. $3 for that is expensive. If you buy the braised duck rice there for $4, it is good deal, lots of meat and rice. But presentation is worse.

(10-10-2021, 09:18 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I can eat two packets at any one time. The rice is not much. $3 for that is expensive. If you buy the braised duck rice there for $4, it is good deal, lots of meat and rice. But presentation is worse.

I think for the consumer, how the dish taste is paramount, notwithstanding it's presentation......