HDB prices hit new highs every week...and rising..

[Image: cHQHFCO.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

but older ones are going backward

Many countries are forming housing bubble.
Jialat.... Govt shd ban any person for holding 2 properties. House is for you to have a roof over your head not for speculation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

wonder has the price increase got to do with many losses link to the our investment nation engine?

(18-08-2021, 09:03 AM)5354 Wrote:  My 3 rm HDB flat which I have to sell, which I offered to sgbuffett for $300K in Apr when I bought my resale 5I

Is now worth at least $50K more as last transacted in my estate as of today $355,000

Next few months could be worth $400K as all time high was $420,000 in 2013 and HDB resale price index has crossed all time high

Based on present asking price at other block in my estate, my 3 rm flat asking price should be around $435K

sgbuffett should have bought my flat at $300K when I offered it to him

Now he sore loser boat misser again

I have no need for a new home...why should I buy one?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(18-08-2021, 09:22 AM)5354 Wrote:  After you buy my 3rm HDB flat at Commonwealth estate

You should buy a Vietnamese bride, like I did in 2008

When PAP SERS you flat, you select the highest floor most expensive 5I flat

Do not be stupid fcuk and select a cheap low floor small 3rm flat

Because the more you pay, the more you will make

HDB flats in mature estate bought directly from HDB will double-triple in price during its 99 years lease

Get it?

You are nuts. You think people should make same personal decisions as yourself?

No wonder you viet wife ran away twice.
Relationships have to be meaningful not economical

(18-08-2021, 09:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have no need for a new home...why should I buy one?
All his rubbish posts.  Putting words in others people's mouth.  Is there a need?

I heard of new pasir ris condo selling 2200 per sq ft. Big Grin

FT goondoo go buy

Smile

We're going the way of hk. One day our youths are going to be disillusioned and there'll be protests from them.

(18-08-2021, 11:06 AM)Niubee Wrote:  I heard of new pasir ris condo selling 2200 per sq ft. Big Grin

FT goondoo go buy
1. They are goons if price falls to $1000 psf but they are geniuses if it goes up to $2500 psf.

2. Greater fool theory never under estimate.

(18-08-2021, 11:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. They are goons if price falls to $1000 psf but they are geniuses if it goes up to $2500 psf.

2. Greater fool theory never under estimate.

Opening price was 1600 per sqf. Revised 6 times in a day till 2200. Early buyers huat

Smile

downtown new leasehold going for 2500 to 4500 psf liao. difficult to come down with the strong demand

Buy new BTO lah. Near MRT so no need to have car

Best of both worlds.

(18-08-2021, 12:09 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Buy new BTO lah. Near MRT so no need to have car

Best of both worlds.

Like the latest offering at Kovan Wellspring...?
Getting it is like striking Toto.