Gordon Chang: France Today is America’s Tomorrow

[Image: IMG-5750.png]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Loser chang. dad's chinese but pro bee kok
Gordon Guthrie Chang (born July 5, 1951) is an American columnist, author, and lawyer.[1] He is the author of The Coming Collapse of China in which he attempted to predict the collapse of China and claimed that it would collapse by 2011. In December 2011, he changed the timing of the year of the predicted collapse to 2012.

Farking loser who knows nuts.

Only one theme - making false and untrue assertions against China.

Why he and his followers hate china so much ha? Because of his 杂种?

Gordon is a strange character - he tend to get his stories terbalik with Reality.

Today's France is a reflection of America in past 30 years...Anyone know what happened to LA in 1992 ?

Big Grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

he join the infamous rank of author of rich dad poor dad,james roger,derrick tan (us market great crash n commodity super cycle fr 2022 to 2024)

Don't worry he will be proven right about China in coming years if not months

Not that I wish ill of China...I am.just looking at its problems property market collapse, 20%: youth unemployment and super high local govt debt and export slowdown.

China's rich leaving in record number to set up family office in Singapore.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-07-2023, 05:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't worry he will be proven right about China in coming years if not months

Not that I wish ill of China...I am.just looking at its problems property market collapse, 20%: youth unemployment and super high local govt debt and export slowdown.

the problem with china now is that they are placing country soverignity security aggressive foreign policy to healing the dying economy

their priorities are all wrong

is a sure down down road

(04-07-2023, 07:24 PM)talky Wrote:  the problem with china now is that they are placing country soverignity security aggressive foreign policy to healing the dying economy

their priorities are all wrong

is a sure down down road

Because they are preparing for war. Uncle

Smile

@jeffrey1012

♬ original sound - jeffrey1012
<script async src="https://www.tiktok.com/embed.js"></script>

(03-07-2023, 05:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't worry he will be proven right about China in coming years if not months

You are Gordon Chang no. 2.  

You are China hater, hanjian and AMKock Svcker.