Gordon Ong apologizes to Shanmugam for spreading falsehoods about non-existent affair

https://tinyurl.com/ycyyyj8f
[+] 1 user Likes potato_wedges's post

He owned up by himself or Tik Tok named him to Shame.     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

situation is murky
no amount of asking question will suffice.
only his ex-wife or soon to be can vouch on the matter
once done then we can nail the matter whether the action is ultravires : beyond the scope or in excess of legal power or authority. intravires is he got the moral hi-ground to do so.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

every country is different.
In Indonesia u can tok until reach canteen.
society is also different
even the handcuffs are different.
They use thump-cuffs beri effective and funny too.

we normal people will find handling acts of princes and acts of Gods difficult to handle
most of the time lose. tricky too in handling the servants

Won’t lost a single strand of hair.

What is wrong with this bugger? In 2 days he churned out 92 false stories to make Shame looks darker. So, you can imagine the amount of bullshits Falun Gong can churned out daily.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Accumulated hatred for PAP over 20 or 30 years

Those Top 10 BAD PAP Ministers should reflect on themselves

All those poor performance shows up clearly

and stop using GDP to count their results

[Image: Look-in-the-Mirror.gif]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(03-12-2023, 04:53 PM)Ola Wrote:  Accumulated hatred for PAP over 20 or 30 years

[Image: Look-in-the-Mirror.gif]

Those part timers Ministers who don’t turn up for parLEEment hearings get part time pay?

tomorrow will be a better day

In the early days, TT Durai sued one guy who allegedly defamed him and won. Then he got too egoistic and go sue SPH.

LKY then buay song and said he's getting too big for his shoes so ok, time to throw him under the bus Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

What is poking out of Biden's shirt sleeve?

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comme..._durai_vs/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

You will need an ahneh to bring down another ahneh Thinking

(03-12-2023, 03:37 PM)potato_wedges Wrote:  https://tinyurl.com/ycyyyj8f

I think he messed with the wrong guy liao lah! Big Grin More good show behind 好戏在后头 lah! haha  Laughing

This case was in August. The latest case no update yet
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Save money time is bad

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-12-2023, 04:38 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What is wrong with this bugger? In 2 days he churned out 92 false stories to make Shame looks darker. So, you can imagine the amount of bullshits Falun Gong can churned out daily.     Big Grin

I don't know about Falungong but I do know that Observer churns out a similar number of peektures in the same number of days wor.  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(03-12-2023, 03:37 PM)potato_wedges Wrote:  https://tinyurl.com/ycyyyj8f

Click on the link and you can see his REAL FACE.

This is not a Sec 2 schoolboy who was just being naughty. It's a man who looks like he's in his 60s. He was certainly not being naughty.

Anyway he must have thought that he would get away with it. Now his rampar dropped. Sia suay lor.

Bwahahahaha  Rotfl

(03-12-2023, 06:28 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I think he messed with the wrong guy liao lah! Big Grin More good show behind 好戏在后头 lah! haha  Laughing

Minister Shan was a top lawyer before he was headhunted to join PAP. He knows his rights under the law, and he sure as hell knows the law of defamation.

Even ordinary lawyers would shiver to face him in court.

Not everyone is like Oyk who..

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(03-12-2023, 04:53 PM)Ola Wrote:  Accumulated hatred for PAP over 20 or 30 years

You can hate pap and you can vote the party out if you really think it is incompetent.

But if you say the ministers are corrupt, stole our CPF, have sexual romps with party members or prostitute, then that's not the way I think Singaporeans in general like things to be done or said.

So this Gordon Ong... well I don't think he is a PAP supporter but what he did, and now cold feet liao, says sorlie wor... jin sia suay lor.  Rotfl

shanmugam please sue gordon ong we like to see him cry and beg for mercy

(03-12-2023, 07:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Minister Shan was a top lawyer before he was headhunted to join PAP. He knows his rights under the law, and he sure as hell knows the law of defamation.

Even ordinary lawyers would shiver to face him in court.

Not everyone is like Oyk who..

That's why he's the Law Minister lah! Big Grin

stupid ppl do stupid things and get sued.

Why is the Law Minister so reviled by many?

Does it mean he will not be doing well at the hustings? Thinking

If he wants to do well with his team, since he is the anchor minister, is it not time for him to do some charitable work to put him in a better light? Big Grin

(04-12-2023, 08:04 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why is the Law Minister so reviled by many?

Does it mean he will not be doing well at the hustings? Thinking

If he wants to do well with his team, since he is the anchor minister, is it not time for him to do some charitable work to put him in a better light? Big Grin

Don't let him hear what you just said hor! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(04-12-2023, 08:27 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't let him hear what you just said hor! Big Grin

Hard truths Laughing

Maybe he should go temple eat vegetarian meals or shave botak to be more at one with the populace Big Grin

(04-12-2023, 06:39 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's why he's the Law Minister lah! Big Grin

Edwin Tong was also a top lawyer.

Should be next in the line.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(04-12-2023, 07:50 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  stupid ppl do stupid things and get sued.

True.

Of course stupid as used here does not mean they are dim, dull, morons. Stupid peepur may have a fine brain. 

But when the heart that's filled with hatred makes decisions, bad outcomes result.

Another reason to vote pap out.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post