Got one person from HSBC call me

Puzzle is I don't have any bank account with them. The caller is Live not those auto voice recorder play.

She claim from HSBC can spare a min, I just told her NO THANKS hang up the phone.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

You ask her can meet up or not lah.

Ignore List: Oyk

(02-04-2024, 01:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You ask her can meet up or not lah.

Sound like CECA or Ang mo girl I don't bother. Is Must be scam rah, now they go back Live scammer talk to you not using those pre recorded blah blah this is calling from xxxx bank your account blah blah have problem press 1 etc.

(02-04-2024, 01:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Puzzle is I don't have any bank account with them. The caller is Live not those auto voice recorder play.

She claim from HSBC can spare a min, I just told her NO THANKS hang up the phone.

alamak should ask her askm?

(02-04-2024, 01:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Puzzle is I don't have any bank account with them. The caller is Live not those auto voice recorder play.

Nowadays, unfamiliar calls are so scary. Especially from financial institutions calling customers to invest.

(02-04-2024, 01:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You ask her can meet up or not lah.

I received several calls from seemingly educated people with a S'porean accent claiming to be from DBS, HSBC, StanChart, UOB etc. from time to time. Since I have RMs for 3 of those banks and don't even have an account with 1 of them, I suspected they were scam calls. Why do these locals who speak in fluent English not secure PME jobs instead of resorting to scamming for a living? 

(02-04-2024, 01:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Puzzle is I don't have any bank account with them. The caller is Live not those auto voice recorder play. She claim from HSBC can spare a min, I just told her NO THANKS hang up the phone.

I told the "DBS" caller that I prefer to meet in person at a DBS branch near my home instead of speaking on the phone, and the suspected scammer was immediately flustered and unsure how to proceed. I then asked for her name, and she asked me to hold on while she gets her manager to talk to me. I advised her not to continue scamming, and get a decent job.

i told her free piak piak then can continue conversation

I hv all the premium primer priority privilege accounts but none of the rm bother to call me

(03-04-2024, 03:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I hv all the premium primer priority privilege accounts but none of the rm bother to call me

becos they know you big cannon!!
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Cold call. Got your phone number from other places.

scammer : what is your name?

me : cockernathanvalusamy.

scammer : how to spelt?

me arm chio.

(03-04-2024, 03:43 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  becos they know you big cannon!!

Not even conmen or scammer. They must hv filtered off all my contacts

(03-04-2024, 03:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I hv all the premium primer priority privilege accounts but none of the rm bother to call me

The scammers dare not call you because they don't want you to expose them at the MRT station

[Image: Protest.jpg]

(03-04-2024, 03:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Not even conmen or scammer. They must hv filtered off all my contacts

they can't reach you becos you inside Changi Chalet?

(03-04-2024, 03:51 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The scammers dare not call you because they don't want you to expose them at the MRT station

[Image: Protest.jpg]

(03-04-2024, 03:52 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  they can't reach you becos you inside Changi Chalet?

No lah. They find you easy targets because you behave like gong kias, easy to con mah

(02-04-2024, 05:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Nowadays, unfamiliar calls are so scary. Especially from financial institutions calling customers to invest.

Business must be drying up for account managers from financial institutions because they are also mistaken for scam callers!

(03-04-2024, 03:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No lah. They find you easy targets because you behave like gong kias, easy to con mah

yes it is true me had been conned many times, all by the ATB MILF and SYT.

no choice becos they alwasy called me "shua ge".

(03-04-2024, 04:01 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  yes it is true me had been conned many times, all by the ATB MILF and SYT.

no choice becos they alwasy called me "shua ge".

They actually meant 衰哥