Gov crave in liao

(23-10-2021, 09:02 PM)RichDad Wrote:  INVITATIONS TO GET SINOVAC VACCINE

From Oct 20, persons aged 18 and above who are medically ineligible to complete a two-dose regime of mRNA vaccines due to allergies or severe adverse reactions after their first dose will be invited to receive their Sinovac doses to complete their three-dose regime.

An SMS with a personalised booking link will be sent to the mobile number that they had given when registering earlier for their first dose of an mRNA vaccine, for them to book a new appointment on www.vaccine.gov.sg.

The vaccine will be administered at Raffles City Convention Centre, 11 selected Public Health Preparedness Clinics and a list of approved private clinics. More details on these clinics will be published on MOH’s website on Sunday.

Considering that there is an interval of 90 days between the second and third doses of the Sinovac vaccine, those who have taken two doses of Sinovac will be regarded as fully vaccinated for four months after the second dose, or Dec 31 this year, whichever is later.

“This arrangement will provide enough time for individuals to get their third doses and maintain their vaccination status. The same rule will apply to those who had received two doses of the Sinopharm vaccine," MOH said.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...ged-18-and

I wonder will there be any more deaths when they use Sinovac/Sinopharm vaccines.....? Big Grin

From Oct 20, persons aged 18 and above who are medically ineligible to complete a two-dose regime of mRNA vaccines due to allergies or severe adverse reactions after their first dose will be invited to receive their Sinovac doses to complete their three-dose regime.

An SMS with a personalised booking link will be sent to the mobile number that they had given when registering earlier for their first dose of an mRNA vaccine, for them to book a new appointment on www.vaccine.gov.sg.

The vaccine will be administered at Raffles City Convention Centre, 11 selected Public Health Preparedness Clinics and a list of approved private clinics. More details on these clinics will be published on MOH’s website on Sunday.

Considering that there is an interval of 90 days between the second and third doses of the Sinovac vaccine, those who have taken two doses of Sinovac will be regarded as fully vaccinated for four months after the second dose, or Dec 31 this year, whichever is later.

“This arrangement will provide enough time for individuals to get their third doses and maintain their vaccination status. The same rule will apply to those who had received two doses of the Sinopharm vaccine," MOH said.

Why u paste all this to me?

It is within 4 mths, you are considered fully vaxxed. After the 4 mths, your card will reflect either partial vaxxed or unvaxx

Until you take the 3rd jab..

So you should take your 3rd jab within 4 mths from the 1st jab. 

Could be 3th mth you go for your 3rd jab or 3.5 mths....so long as within 4 mths

Understood?

But they still tee kee refuse to allow sinovac as booster shot. Scare scare they lose money.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

What about people below 18?

Those who jab Sinopharm must also take 3 jab?

(23-10-2021, 09:22 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Those who jab Sinopharm must also take 3 jab?

No mention for Sinopharm along with AZ and Johnson & Johnson yet.

The bug seems to be at HSA. But the overall person is accountable.

Seems like they waited for Novavax. But the other bug got stuck in the US.

(23-10-2021, 09:51 PM)theold Wrote:  The bug seems to be at HSA. But the overall person is accountable.

Do you mean the minister  in charge of health is accountable......? Laughing

(23-10-2021, 09:52 PM)debono Wrote:  Do you mean the minister  in charge of health is accountable......? Laughing

Someone lor.

(23-10-2021, 09:44 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  No mention for Sinopharm along with AZ and Johnson & Johnson yet.
It  is stated here.

(23-10-2021, 09:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why u paste all this to me?

It is within 4 mths, you are considered fully vaxxed. After the 4 mths, your card will reflect either partial vaxxed or unvaxx

Until you take the 3rd jab..

So you should take your 3rd jab within 4 mths from the 1st jab. 

Could be 3th mth you go for your 3rd jab or 3.5 mths....so long as within 4 mths

Understood?

How about take one month unpaid leave dun go office for one month after the 4th month since gov paid us one month salary durong CB...my worry is that do we need to wait for 14days after 2nd jab to consider vax?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(23-10-2021, 10:11 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  How about take one month unpaid leave dun go office for one month after the 4th month since gov paid us one month salary durong CB...my worry is that do we need to wait for 14days after 2nd jab to consider vax?
The app does not reflect but only after 14 days
You can show the physical vac certificate instead but some gatekeepers may give u a hard time as not registered in the app yet

(23-10-2021, 08:05 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  1st to 2nd jab : 1 mth apart
2nd to 3rd jab: 3 mths apart

So total is 4 mths, or Dec 2021, whichever is later.

Frankly, nonsense...but this tímeframe is to be used against you to establish your fully vax status...that is 4 mths, meaning if u take ur 3rd dose after the 4 mths, you would fall under unvax until u take ur 3rd dose.

Understood?

It is not medically established, but politically determined. This 4 mths is purely administrative....you see how ccb PAP MOH is now u geddit?

Dont complain ok, u get what u voted for....a bunch of ccb, tats it..

I read somewhere ppl said 3rd jab has to be mrna if you took sinovaxc without any allergy to mrna jab?

(23-10-2021, 11:23 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  I read somewhere ppl said 3rd jab has to be mrna if you took sinovaxc without any allergy to mrna jab?
If one took Sinovac, how to know if he is allergic or not to mRNA?

Just go and take Sinovac for your 3rd shot and stop reading anymore or hear this, hear that...

Just get it done within 4 mths if u dont want to be considered unvax after 4 mths..

Forget abt mRNA. It is useless against variànts

(24-10-2021, 12:07 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  If one took Sinovac, how to know if he is allergic or not to mRNA?

Just go and take Sinovac for your 3rd shot and stop reading anymore or hear this, hear that...

Just get it done within 4 mths if u dont want to be considered unvax after 4 mths..

So now raffles medical and healthway providing free sinophatm and sinovac? Not planning to get the jab this year. Maybe next year.

(24-10-2021, 04:30 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  So now raffles medical and healthway providing free sinophatm and sinovac? Not planning to get the jab this year. Maybe next year.

If you refused to be jab, then you are not allowed to dine in at Restaurants, F&B outlets, shopping malls, hawker centers, and coffee shops.... crying

(24-10-2021, 04:30 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  So now raffles medical and healthway providing free sinophatm and sinovac? Not planning to get the jab this year. Maybe next year.

Both are out of stock right?

(24-10-2021, 05:05 PM)theold Wrote:  Both are out of stock right?

When will the stock come in..? Thinking

(24-10-2021, 04:37 PM)debono Wrote:  If you refused to be jab, then you are not allowed to dine in at Restaurants, F&B outlets, shopping malls, hawker centers, and coffee shops.... crying

To add, you can't even go to work... unless you want to pay for your nose to be dig everyday..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

If you read this article carefully, those eligible will be invited to jab Sinovac.. Meaning you can't chose to take Sinovac yourself (if you are still unvac)..

These days, even official announcement from ministry cannot say clearly and have to leave it to people to guess..

Anyway, should clear up in the next few days.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(23-10-2021, 11:23 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  I read somewhere ppl said 3rd jab has to be mrna if you took sinovaxc without any allergy to mrna jab?

No. 3rd jab can be mRNA or Sinovac. 

Of course they try to push mRNA.  So bloody obvious.

Don't think Sinopharm is free

Free sinopharm vacc from temasek but with conditions. Hope not our sniffer Placebo don't go and jab, wait really become placebo ...

(24-10-2021, 04:37 PM)debono Wrote:  If you refused to be jab, then you are not allowed to dine in at Restaurants, F&B outlets, shopping malls, hawker centers, and coffee shops.... crying
Chicken feet for me

(24-10-2021, 05:31 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  To add, you can't even go to work... unless you want to pay for your nose to be dig everyday..

WFH. Bring it on

(24-10-2021, 12:07 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  If one took Sinovac, how to know if he is allergic or not to mRNA?

raffles medical does not provide sinopharm booster  or 3rd shot. so where are you going to get yr 3rd shot?

(24-10-2021, 06:29 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  WFH. Bring it on

That's if the boss don't fire the person..

(24-10-2021, 07:14 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  That's if the boss don't fire the person..

if you work in singapore company, high chance will kena. so avoid working in singapore company

(24-10-2021, 06:50 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  raffles medical does not provide sinopharm booster  or 3rd shot. so where are you going to get yr 3rd shot?

Raffles Medical has Sinopharm as a booster. But it is currently out of stock.

It seems that the stock coming in is like on rotation. One time Sinovac and the other time Sinopharm. Looks like MOH is bringing in directly now.

Lives Matter, Time Matter.

(24-10-2021, 07:17 PM)theold Wrote:  Raffles Medical has Sinopharm as a booster. But it is currently out of stock.

is it? I just called the operator said they don't provide any 3rd shot for sinopharm