Gov is getting more money from property

lol so call " cooling measure is just for smooth talks "
https://www.straitstimes.com/business/pr...ch-weekend

" More than 90 per cent of buyers were Singaporeans residing in the immediate neighbourhood, Bukit Sembawang said in a statement on Sunday (May 22). "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

gd location. but fh sold as lh at fh price, not worth it

(22-05-2022, 11:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  gd location. but fh sold as lh at fh price, not worth it

housing loans etc , seriously I don't know these people really " plan " ? means they can really afford?

$2200 psf for LH is higher than surrounding FH. I just saw a youtuber reviewing/promoting this condo. Not pasting it here to give him more views, but his rationale that this condo is good value is plain dumb.

I got a feeling we're moving in the direction of HK where units are getting smaller but prices continue to rise sharply. If the govt is wise they'll know that they will definitely create a lot of social problems. Cannot only have short-term views and look at immediate gains.

(22-05-2022, 11:50 PM)starbugs Wrote:  $2200 psf for LH is higher than surrounding FH. I just saw a youtuber reviewing/promoting this condo. Not pasting it here to give him more views, but his rationale that this condo is good value is plain dumb.

promoting this condo , obviously is property agent lor

(22-05-2022, 11:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I got a feeling we're moving in the direction of HK where units are getting smaller but prices continue to rise sharply. If the govt is wise they'll know that they will definitely create a lot of social problems. Cannot only have short-term views and look at immediate gains.

is about MONEY and Seriously they see us the people is " dumb "

look with cooling measures, people still rush to buy don't bother.

Mind you how the system work , You sell high = Govt tax more
same apply for HDB resale flat also you need to put " back some into your CPF "

I don't say Govt is not doing correctly , Is A " System for every govt in the world " or else how Govt get money?
in return build this and that, etc misc matters for the people back? On top they also need to pay their top civil servants down to bottom , beside PM, president, Ministers, MP now even Mayors wages

nevertheless I don't know , just feel " Govt now want is money top up back to their reserves " IF YOU go question them why increase this and that, GST also wanna kick in next year
they will tell u that.

(22-05-2022, 11:50 PM)starbugs Wrote:  $2200 psf for LH is higher than surrounding FH. I just saw a youtuber reviewing/promoting this condo. Not pasting it here to give him more views, but his rationale that this condo is good value is plain dumb.

Laughing Many agents can lie without blinking... nudie

Smile

You first day knows them? Rotfl
Their useless cooling measures are a joke.
Just increase the rate and cut lending principal and period so easy. Till now never do it at all.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-05-2022, 12:54 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Laughing Many agents can lie without blinking... nudie

Never be a agent if you want to be a good person. Hell is waiting for you.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"