Govt considering action against those who leaked confidential info

(04-03-2024, 06:11 PM)talky Wrote:  reported the person who leaked to thai pm is an american in US not in spore
so how  ?
If US side, then see whether sinkie land want to enforce NDA clause loh. Maybe can even craw back our sponsorship.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(04-03-2024, 08:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If US side, then see whether sinkie land want to enforce NDA clause loh. Maybe can even craw back our sponsorship.
Wow Tay tay work for free in Sg  Rotfl nudie

(04-03-2024, 09:01 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wow Tay tay work for free in Sg  Rotfl nudie
Can. But maybe that will be the last time sinkie land host Taylor swift concert.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Shall we praise pap and ET?
Does FNB, hotels, airline and taxi driver got a share of the grant ?
Or mainly the Grant is for AEG and TS Only?

disclaimer - conspiracy theory

it could be a deliberate act of "scoring your own goal" - if everyone kept it secret, how would the public (the world) recognise your political achievement..? what better leak to pat your own back and score some election votes?

[+] 1 user Likes PerceivedToBe's post

If you have been following this event, who gets the most exposure? Not TS, mind you!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

the 2 rajah B & W bungalow also leaked by some 1 right?

so far any 1 kena charged?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(04-03-2024, 08:54 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Possible from sinkie side also.. not that it never happen. COVID time got civil serpent leaked news or stat in WhatsApp.

One was an ex-tiong new sinkie meimei who lost her job, another was one aunty that Jack Neo piaked before Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

must steal thai and pinoy lunch

[Image: 29503550.JPG?itok=furmJsV0]

Singapore must ‘steal other people’s lunches’ to stay ahead of competition

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/si...ompetition
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

If someone pay me lotsof money of course I will leak out anything.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Wear white must be clear, transparent not use under hand tactics.it reflects the very white ET has violated papaya ethical rules must be sacked bring shame to the party. Alternatively change white to yellow or black.
[+] 2 users Like A2Z's post

Don't know true a not.

Looks like Germany's leak also got a link to Singapore.

https://www.thepost.co.nz/world-news/350...operations
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

bring so many kaki go sign contact with tat tay and the possibility of 1 of them leaded is not surprised.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

of course which countries not angry with ET for such under hand tactics. Spore having white white shirts papayas running the country made us their fodder for saying 1 thing but behind did sth unethical. Soon PukiMa (pofma) for who?
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(05-03-2024, 09:20 AM)A2Z Wrote:  of course which countries not angry with ET for such under hand tactics. Spore having white white shirts papayas running the country made us their fodder for saying 1 thing but behind did sth unethical. Soon PukiMa (pofma) for who?

Wait for ET to pofma and sue Thai PM ....oh wait ET and his gang consider only hor

(05-03-2024, 08:28 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Wear white must be clear, transparent not use under hand tactics.it reflects the very white ET has violated papaya ethical rules must be sacked bring shame to the party. Alternatively change white to yellow or black.

Who is ET? The "Extra Testicle"?
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(05-03-2024, 10:21 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Who is ET? The "Extra Testicle"?

yap!

What is the difference between the iswarlan case and this one? Both involved sth foreign nature.

jsut goes to show singapore is only great if money is paid

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(05-03-2024, 10:46 AM)wendychan Wrote:  jsut goes to show singapore is only  great if money is paid

In Aug 2018, Goh Chok Tong said: “To any one of us here, $1 million is a lot of money. So where do you want to get your ministers from? From people who earn only $500,000 a year, whose capacity is $500,000 a year? So (when) I look for ministers, anybody who wants to be paid more than half a million, I won’t take him. You are going to end up with very very mediocre people, who can’t even earn a million dollars outside to be our minister. Think about that. Is it good for you, or is it worse for us in the end?”

This type of things also want to hide, pap you better own up what other things you have been hiding. Still dare to question who leaked, if aboveboard, nothing to hide . why scare of people gossiping . own self pat own self again.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(05-03-2024, 11:02 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  This type of things also want to hide, pap you better own up what other things you have been hiding. Still dare to question who leaked, if aboveboard, nothing to hide . why scare of people gossiping . own self pat own self again.

If the MIW is ever defeated in a GE, I wonder what skeletons will be uncovered in their cupboards (Cabinet)?

I dun need a Gov that uses taxpayers money unrighteously and later gain credit for themselves.

Backlash already, PM came out to support already. So means Iswahlan no more issue?

(04-03-2024, 08:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I am more concerned with the Thais considering of taking action by banning exports to Singapore. Better stock up your Thai rice.     Big Grin

Your childish train of thought is worrisome because you are still a voter.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Confidential? What precautions were taken in the first place?
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(05-03-2024, 10:46 AM)wendychan Wrote:  jsut goes to show singapore is only  great if money is paid

Money makes the world go round.  Whoever thinks that TS came here to sing because she knew she could sing, and she just wanted to sing for humanity so that we all can have a relaxing time, especially since the world was so messy with wars, inflation, so much uncertainty.....must be naive.

Get real, Wendy.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

No need sanction just increase the price of the chicken, egg and rice of their export...Sg will die cock stand.
One sauce down 

Poiny can just ban export of banana to Sg .

damage control

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(05-03-2024, 02:52 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  No need sanction just increase the price of the chicken, egg and rice of their export...Sg will die cock stand.
One sauce down 

Poiny can just ban export of banana to Sg .
They just pulled back their nurses to Philippines for one month, all your hospitals crashed.

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung