Govt should review $72.3b in Covid-19 spending for any payment errors: Watchdog

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...s-watchdog
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

I am in full support for transparency and accountability
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

MOH and HPB PAY a lot to those swab team even they are not working and on standby...sibei song.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Wait they say irrelevant to reveal, let move it is an honest mistake, what is the point behind this...blah blah

Huh...the money was already paid since nearly 3 years ago. You mean there have not been checks for errors all this while?

Zzzz
No one will take responsibility
As usual same reply will “ retain staffs involved “

Yearly AGO audit already shown u how many times

(18-01-2023, 08:46 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Huh...the money was already paid since nearly 3 years ago. You mean there have not been checks for errors all this while?

The 8 MPs tasked to check on expenditure should look into this case..................... Clapping Laughing Gesti-109

(18-01-2023, 09:59 PM)debono Wrote:  The 8 MPs tasked to check on expenditure should look into this case..................... Clapping Laughing Gesti-109

Look for "Keppel" copycat?

Laughing

Good  money making time for the whites

(18-01-2023, 08:40 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  I am in full support for transparency and accountability

only the dumb 61% listen blindly n believe what pap says n does

(19-01-2023, 09:17 AM)talky Wrote:  only the dumb 61% listen blindly n believe what pap says n does

I suppose the large amount is spent on the TV tokens, Temperature monitors and scanners at the Hospitals and malls, too. What happen to those now?