Why we need to prepare for a global recession ...coming soon.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/morg...utlook.amp

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sunday night, this army friend again show off what he eat in Whatapp group, enjoy a Feast of buffet , can see good quality pork meat, , saloon etc etc can tell cost a lot.

Don't say this army friend of mine, also a lot. See them Q to eat and eat.

This is what I say yesterday , Singaporean is more on EAT TILL POOR.

(10-05-2022, 09:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/morg...utlook.amp

Recession fears = Fed will loosen monetary policies

Is PAP prepared for this?

Josephine Teo made many citizens in my area

also among the people I know jobless

NO MONEY, NO SAVINGS

Sack her, lah!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

I saw an old neighbour who got married

she moved out about 12 years ago

But now she sold her HDB flat so that her son can study

Now, 3 members moved back to live with her mother

after dad passed away and house quite empty

The impact " actually haven't feel it for us here "

I will say is " boiling behind " Govt WILL NOT " tell you negative news " They will " make it don't sound serious this and that "

One thing interesting PM himself can directly say , mention next 2 years " recession MIGHT be possible "

Actually is NOT his thoughts. He taken from others claim.

Next I feel he indirect putting " fear as usual aka You must vote PAP " Same old pattern. Remember next 2 years is GE which on 2025 must hold before Nov.

(10-05-2022, 09:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The impact " actually haven't feel it for us here "

I will say is " boiling behind " Govt WILL NOT " tell you negative news " They will " make it don't sound serious this and that "

One thing interesting PM himself can directly say , mention next 2 years " recession MIGHT be possible "

Actually is NOT his thoughts. He taken from others claim.

Next I feel he indirect putting " fear as usual aka You must vote PAP  " Same old pattern. Remember next 2 years is GE which on 2025 must hold before Nov.

PAP is living in their Ivory Tower

and too optimistic for invalid reasons

lead and mislead has a difference