this guy lost everything in LUNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6AsYUbLHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNjFeeUiKFE

I think you are very gullible.
The syndicate behind Luna recruited many YouTubers to promote their Ponzi scam.

These YouTubers will say they believe in it so much they sell their wife's jewelry to invest. Idea js to influence more people to.go.onboard their Ponzi scheme.

When it collapse.they pretend they lost everything to get sympathy so police.will.not investigate their involvement

You look at many Ponzis when it collapse the paid promoters always claimed they themselves lost money to get people off their backs.

But who in the world can be so silly to spend so much time to promote a Ponzi scheme for free on the Internet.

I remember when Torque collapse one of the promoters cry on video but said the mastermind is also a victim and tell everyone not to report police.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Algorithmic stablecoins are stablecoins that are not backed by fiat currency, cryptocurrency, or commodities. Instead, these stablecoins are smart contracted and algorithmically generated. An algorithmic stablecoin system will increase and reduce the number of coins in circulation, in order to match the price to that of which it represents.

Binance CEO Loses Big on Terra LUNA, From $1.6 billion to $2,200.

the so called smart contracts became idiot contracts as the peg could not be held up due the incessant selling of btc when Don Kwon kept supporting the peg. In the end gave up defending the peg. (Big funds borrowed ard $4B btc to sell to him as he wanted to diversify by holding btc instead of US$. Big funds kept selling luna/terra to depeg it and when the peg was off, Don has to sell more btc to support the peg hence btc plunged to under $30k. Big funds made ard $1B a la George Soros bank run 2.0. Of course these funds must denied as in crypto world there is no regulations.) Winter in crypto world until Fed finishes interest rates hike and clamp down super inflation.
Cool 

They had nothing in the first place and made everything there. Give back what they never own only  Tongue