Deaths:
Recovered:

Unacceptable.

How come no more report on news leh? Thinking

(31-01-2024, 01:04 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Singapore
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
Recovered:

These figures are grossly underreported because most infected people in SG do not see a doctor when they have Covid-19; they self-medicate or simply recover w/o meds.  GPs also no longer carry out a ART, so those who are tested are few and far between.  
[+] 3 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(31-01-2024, 01:53 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  These figures are grossly underreported because most infected people in SG do not see a doctor when they have Covid-19; they self-medicate or simply recover w/o meds.  GPs also no longer carry out a ART, so those who are tested are few and far between.  

I remember last time compulsory must Q up for nose digging by their staff one leh! Big Grin Then must wait for 1 hour for the test result leh!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(31-01-2024, 03:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I remember last time compulsory must Q up for nose digging by their staff one leh!  Then must wait for 1 hour for the test result leh!

The last time I had Covid-19 was 2 months ago after returning from Europe. The GP I visited wasn't interested in doing an ART test on me despite my symptoms.  I was given meds to treat my symptoms such as sore throat, cough and runny nose.  So I am not captured under the Covid-19 stats.  I wonder which patient gets recorded these days?
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(31-01-2024, 01:04 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Singapore
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
Recovered:

Unacceptable.
2.9million
infected
but
2.7million recovered
so wat happen to the 200,000 pple who din recover but din die?

(31-01-2024, 05:33 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  2.9million infected but 2.7million recovered so wat happen to the 200,000 pple who din recover but din die?

The 200,000 died from pre-existing illnesses or complications from Covid-19 or side effects from the vaccination, but not because of the vaccine.  LOL!

Realized last year and this year very few old folks went Orchard or Bugis Albert street for shopping. Was wondering where those old folks have gone to.

Wait till chiu all see the excess deaths statistics.... Tongue

Of course nothing to so with mRNA vaccines which help to prevent infection and deaths and herd immunity that's why covid is over... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(31-01-2024, 04:24 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The last time I had Covid-19 was 2 months ago after returning from Europe. The GP I visited wasn't interested in doing an ART test on me despite my symptoms.  I was given meds to treat my symptoms such as sore throat, cough and runny nose.  So I am not captured under the Covid-19 stats.  I wonder which patient gets recorded these days?

runny nose  Thumbs_up

You write very good English.

Doctors may not do ART but will they still update your case to the MOH website? Go to Health hub using your SingPass to check. It may be recorded liao.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(31-01-2024, 09:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: SC9Py.jpg]

(31-01-2024, 09:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  runny nose. You write very good English. Doctors may not do ART but will they still update your case to the MOH website? Go to Health hub using your SingPass to check. It may be recorded liao.

I am aware that most Sinkies refer to this symptom as a "running nose".  If the GP doesn't do an ART, he won't be able to report or confirm the case as Covid-19 + by my reckoning.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(01-02-2024, 10:35 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am aware that most Sinkies refer to this symptom as a "running nose".  If the GP doesn't do an ART, he won't be able to report or confirm the case as Covid-19 + by my reckoning.

You are right.  Seeing is believing.  He has to do an ART and see two double lines for himself to CONFIRM that it is COVID-19.

Have you checked your HealthHub record to see if your positive covid status had been uploaded?

If excess deaths not due to covid?

Then due to what?

Definitely not mRNA jabs... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(01-02-2024, 11:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Have you checked your HealthHub record to see if your positive covid status had been uploaded?

It hasn't been updated the last time I checked.  I suspect that the data our authorities have is from extrapolation.

(01-02-2024, 12:53 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It hasn't been updated the last time I checked.  I suspect that the data our authorities have is from extrapolation.

You can say that some positive cases were missed out so the actual statistics should be higher.

But to say that our statistics are an extrapolation of data which used to be based on ART and reports is to say that our statistics are accurate within an acceptable confidence level, and not higher than what's reported.

So which is the case now?

(01-02-2024, 01:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: SjLmd.png]