Great Bay Fiesta? More like Great Sai Fiesta. Worst Carnival ever!
Angry 

So few rides and every ride is rubbish, think your neighbourhood pasar malam will have better rides.. super expensive, bumper car is $12, Dumbo is $12

The food there overpriced but taste like crap!  The Takoyaki prawn balls is end like 1 small shrimp inside with rest being rubbery flour.

The worst is all the staff at the carnival. All look like unfriendly zombies and like would rather not be there.  Can you imagine going to a Carnival and see the staff like that?

Uncle Ringo can suck my kkj and call me father!!!

Only dumb locals like you go.

Not say not supporting so call " local events " just that now a days these type of events are MORE ON Squeezing money from consumer side just like GREEDY PAP .

Don't blame those operators, they also have no choice due to GREEDY PAP this and that also increase blah blah

next year GST hike , maybe next year will not be free , need ticket to go in

(20-12-2022, 03:30 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  So few rides and every ride is rubbish, think your neighbourhood pasar malam will have better rides.. super expensive, bumper car is $12, Dumbo is $12

The food there overpriced but taste like crap!  The Takoyaki prawn balls is end like 1 small shrimp inside with rest being rubbery flour.

The worst is all the staff at the carnival. All look like unfriendly zombies and like would rather not be there.  Can you imagine going to a Carnival and see the staff like that?

uncle Ringo can be your father's father.

ownself kumgong want to go there and now kpkb for fark ?

(20-12-2022, 03:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Only dumb locals like you go.

Not say not supporting so call " local events " just that now a days these type of events are MORE ON Squeezing money from consumer side just like GREEDY PAP .

Don't blame those operators, they also have no choice due to GREEDY PAP this and that also increase blah blah

next year GST hike , maybe next year will not be free , need ticket to go in

It's already not free. The carnival section need to buy $10 entrance ticket.

(20-12-2022, 03:38 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  It's already not free. The carnival section need to buy $10 entrance ticket.

10 bucks this year next year maybe 15 bucks

(20-12-2022, 03:30 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  So few rides and every ride is rubbish, think your neighbourhood pasar malam will have better rides.. super expensive, bumper car is $12, Dumbo is $12

yah lah................yah lah..................people know you good life lah.................staying in USA lah..............