Guessing on when GE coming ?

(29-05-2024, 02:18 PM)Sticw Wrote:  7 days after Pope visit. PM and dpm cannot be in SMC but GRC...

Not in SMC but in GRC so maybe a new GRC will form ? eg Marsiling  ; Yew Tee & Chua Chu Kang plus Bt Batoh GRC ?

Tikam tikam Sep6

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(28-05-2024, 09:41 PM)forum456 Wrote:  most people are not interested in the timing because the outcome is known.

most people are only interested in which new PAP GRC/SMC will be lost again.

I hope for Tanjong Pagar GRC to fall
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(29-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  I guess is Sep6

Wild guess is it ?...any more guessing info especially from reliable source ; than can say hor...

I heard others also guess Sept leh but don't know how true or not....?

Got one website rumoured said Sep 6 is voting day PM wants people to mandate his party to governance the country another 5 years lah...

Any other auspicious date PM may consider ?

It could be in November as PS' case is scheduled in Oct!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Sept 7  Big Grin

[Image: 2GtBc9k.jpeg]

LW if really wanna walk a different path should remove all GRC other than 3 where he and his deputies reside in. All MPs to go headtohead with anyone up for a challenge. I bet with you the outcome will still be the same. Lol

I know the answer, either 2024 or 2025.

(29-05-2024, 10:26 AM)wendychan Wrote:  school holidays period
sept, nov/dec. or march 2025

Your prediction is like saying the 4D number which will strike 1st price is one of the following....0000, 0001, 0002.... 9999. Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-06-2024, 09:21 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your prediction is like saying the 4D number which will strike 1st price is one of the following....0000, 0001, 0002.... 9999. Rotfl

either sept or march next year

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(23-06-2024, 09:01 AM)Sticw Wrote:  LW if really wanna walk a different path should remove all GRC other than 3 where he and his deputies reside in. All MPs to go headtohead with anyone up for a challenge. I bet with you the outcome will still be the same. Lol

We can do that if we can truly vote along a meritocratic line rather than race. 

Do we have enough assurance that this fault line no longer exists? 

Just look at the below member who's a Malay, what he wrote in edmw.  A comment calling Malaysia "Mudland" was interpreted by him to be insulting Malays. He didn't care if wise wise called us Sinkies. He made a veiled threat which got the mod taking action.. 

[Image: Screenshot-20240614-212629.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love