Guys, is STROKE A DEATH SENTENCE OR A LIFE SENTENCE?

Guys, anyone of your NOK or relative or closed friend or loved ones who has undergone or is going through STROKE?

Near my neighborhood, a coffeeshop frequented by a group of old woods and there is one of them, look very strong and alert for his age, like 65 like that..

Then one fine day, I was at the Coffeeshop and saw that he is on those type of handicapped battery powered PMD

It seems he cannot walk well, looking like he suffered from a stroke

So sudden

Is suffering a stroke a quick death sentence usually or end up a long life sentence instead?

Depends on severity. My father got stroke but recovered. Does not seem to have much effect on him. Stroke didn't kill him but cancer did.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

It is mainly due to bad eating habits and no exercises.
Irregular rest.
Chronic disease.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

(01-05-2022, 11:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Depends on severity. My father got stroke but recovered. Does not seem to have much effect on him. Stroke didn't kill him but cancer did.

Was cancer expected? When discovered? Spent a lot of money to cure or too late to do anything?

Did he accept it before he went?

ya this is a worry
many seem to get
either heart attack or stroke
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(01-05-2022, 11:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Depends on severity. My father got stroke but recovered. Does not seem to have much effect on him. Stroke didn't kill him but cancer did.

A second Stoke is very likely and will definitely cause some serious damage.

(02-05-2022, 08:36 PM)dynamite Wrote:  A second Stoke is very likely and will definitely cause some serious damage.

That's what everyone is afraid of

Singapore Healthcare really does not seriously take care of stroke patients, only when they are hospitalised but once out of hospital, the rehab care is lack focus and money-face