H4H…

(04-11-2022, 12:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Welcome back, sister!  Big Grin Dunt worry about Yanghua lah…nowadays he is inactive in this forum, only pops in once in a while, and nobody talks to him.

When I post few here, he n his silly dogs gonna extinct. See my signature below.
Then I will come often.

(04-04-2023, 07:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Welcome back, sis! Big Grin

Thks Sis STI.
I am inviting stalkers....they smell me from afar....

(04-04-2023, 07:47 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  When I post few here, he n his silly dogs gonna extinct. See my signature below.
Then I will come often.

Oyk aka Yanghua is dead, not to worry lah Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(04-04-2023, 07:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Oyk aka Yanghua is dead, not to worry lah Laughter-68

Thks Sis.. still hv his silly dogs lurking...

Welcome back!
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(04-04-2023, 07:56 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Welcome back!

H4H is welcomed by so many forum users here..............should see  more threads from him soon............ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-04-2023, 07:43 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Yo bto how's life going?
Hope you are well.
I am fine hitting 65k soon with 2 years...

Hi hi.. how are you? I saw in hwz that you've changed job? Better than previous job?

Post here more often Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(22-10-2022, 02:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you think more than one person? I think her latest nick is LCHLCH. .... Thinking

What is LCHLCH................???????? Thinking Cool

(04-04-2023, 07:59 PM)debono Wrote:  H4H is welcomed by so many forum users here..............should see  more threads from him soon............ Big Grin

sure bro, will do...

(04-04-2023, 09:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Hi hi.. how are you? I saw in hwz that you've changed job? Better than previous job?

Post here more often Smile

oh yes since the retrenched on 2020 Dec, i change twice.
the ex ex coy is super toxic manager.
the current on slighty better...

(05-04-2023, 09:59 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  oh yes since the retrenched on 2020 Dec, i change twice.

Hi Sis!  May I know which industry you are in if it’s not too confidential Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-04-2023, 09:59 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  oh yes since the retrenched on 2020 Dec, i change twice.

Wish you all the best in your new job..............and a better manager this time round.......hope you have  more time to post here...... Big Grin

(04-04-2023, 10:18 PM)debono Wrote:  What is LCHLCH................???????? Thinking Cool

LC stands for lance corporal.  So it's Lance Corporal Ho, Lance Corppral Ho.  

In other words, when Mr Ho did his NS, he was a Lance Corporal.   Big Grin

[Image: 2wiOPXn.png]

(05-04-2023, 10:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hi Sis!  May I know which industry you are in if it’s not too confidential Big Grin

Perhaps H4H does not want to reveal his  profession here, try PM him................... Big Grin

(05-04-2023, 10:40 AM)debono Wrote:  Perhaps H4H does not want to reveal his  profession here, try PM him................... Big Grin

I disabled my PM long ago no thanks to one nutcase who kept spamming everybody with vulgarities non stop.  ie profeu and his mountain of clones Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-04-2023, 10:06 AM)debono Wrote:  Wish you all the best in your new job..............and a better manager this time round.......hope you have  more time to post here...... Big Grin

thanks Bro Deb....really appreaciate your mental support.

(05-04-2023, 10:40 AM)debono Wrote:  Perhaps H4H does not want to reveal his  profession here, try PM him................... Big Grin

bro Deb, I am a nobody lah....nothing special...

(05-04-2023, 10:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hi Sis!  May I know which industry you are in if it’s not too confidential Big Grin

yo bro, working in a mncs in cbd area...

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

Welcome back H4H.

tomorrow will be a better day

(06-04-2023, 12:58 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  bro Deb, I am a nobody lah.... I love specials by hot meimei...

Big Grin

Security. Sitting inside a room (supposedly) watching a few rows of screens. It gets boring after a while and there's a tendency to eat snake. When the "toxic" manager enters the room and sees him watching prawn... I said prawn ah! .... of course he will kena marked and won't have a long life there lo 😂

(06-04-2023, 04:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Security. Sitting inside a room (supposedly) watching a few rows of screens. It gets boring after a while and there's a tendency to eat snake. When the "toxic" manager enters the room and sees him watching prawn... I said prawn ah! .... of course he will kena marked and won't have a long life there lo 😂

I just wanna wish H4H have an understanding and compassionate manager, one in which he can have some time to post in this forum............... Clapping

(06-04-2023, 04:15 PM)debono Wrote:  I just wanna wish H4H have an understanding and compassionate manager, one in which he can have some time to post in this forum............... Clapping

You want him to work in a church under a priest or a temple under a monk? He will receive a lot of compassion there.  Rolleyes

(06-04-2023, 04:15 PM)debono Wrote:  I just wanna wish H4H have an understanding and compassionate manager, one in which he can have some time to post in this forum............... Clapping

thank you bro Deb .
Appreciate it alot.