HARD REIT TRUFT - ALMOST 50% OF S-REITS WOULD HAVE LOST MONEY FOR INVESTORS

18 out of 38 S-REITS have posted negative CAGR or trades below their respective IPO prices at end-2021.  This is almost a 50% chance of losing $ for REIT investors.  Delve into our detailed analysis at 

Hi GCP Global I have watched the video.

6 out of 38 REITs have negative CAGR since IPO is excellent compared with IPOs in general.

But to keep things simple, don't try to get 10% from reits through regular investing  it's like squeezing blood from stone.
One should aim for 5-6%.

Opportunistically one can get higher returns if you can get in at  very low prices but such opportunities come once in 5-8yrs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Would you believe the words of someone who cannot even spell the word “TRUTH”
correctly? He’s a known reverse indicator. In trying to do a complete analysus, he never talked in details what might be other contributing factors to the price decline, like hospitality REITS were and are affected by the Pandemic. And he doesn’t know anything we’ll enough of Cromwell to make reference to this particular stock.

I am particularly interested in the information "18 of 38 S-REITS have announced negative CAGR or traded below their respective IPO prices by the end of 2021. This is almost a 50% chance of losing $ for investors. REIT investment." It is like a blow to the confidence of investors.
[+] 1 user Likes penny35596's post