CHICKEN RICE SHOP TELLS MAN "IF U CANNOT AFFORD DON'T COME BACK"

His chickens all double vaccinated and some have booster jabs

All got certificates and all wearing masks 

Ofcoz slightly more expensive lah

All his chickens can play snakes and ladders

Can 6 pensioners sharing 2 plates plus additional rice?

(31-01-2022, 07:55 PM)dynamite Wrote:  This kind better dun offend. He will add extra ingredients if he not happy.

the easiest ingredients is his salvia,muscus n sweat no need to add to his cost.

Next time, don’t eat the same stall lor.
So yayapaya…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-02-2022, 08:34 AM)Ola Wrote:  Yet PAP told us to integrate with foreigners.

I am waiting for PAP to come out to apologise to locals.

why should we integrate w proud,sacarstic despise locals foreigners

this  is common in any countries of the world except our pap govt  

Tell you. That kind of price you can eat at boon tong kee already.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Spread the incident with photos and address to popularise the stall!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 2 users Like Fit's post

(02-02-2022, 08:20 AM)Fit Wrote:  Spread the incident with photos and address to popularise the stall!

That chicken stall should be 'punished' for saying such a rude manner....

Nothing is free in this world... just don't go if you do want to pay,,, or eat other option.

(01-02-2022, 03:28 PM)talky Wrote:  the easiest ingredients is his salvia,muscus n sweat no need to add to his cost.

vomit

Malaysians have poor moral values and some, just cannot integrate.

PAp made the decision to over- flood this country with poor moral values, unconformity like Jac Lau and worst, some even challenge to break the law a few times.

Including this Malaysian dental assistant -

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/de...ia-1783081

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-02-2022, 10:07 AM)Ola Wrote:  Malaysians have poor moral values and some, just cannot integrate.

PAp made the decision to over- flood this country with poor moral values, unconformity like Jac Lau and worst, some even challenge to break the law a few times.

Including this Malaysian dental assistant -

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/de...ia-1783081

Mainly they are envious and bitter of SG comparing to Muddysia. Mostly are general workers unable to get PR or citizenship in SG.
But those muddysian decided to defect generally will integrate and are likely better educated or educated in SG.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Why need to add roast pork? Asking for it.

It's the same thing you buy those dishes type from Malay store..

The price will be like !@#$.. Don't know how they charge..

So I end up always eat their fixed price items only..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(31-01-2022, 08:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'll never buy from bad attitude hawkers no matter how good is their food. I urge you all to do the same.
Me too. Cannot tahan rude and boastful hawkers. No matter how nice their foods, I wil always boycott them. There are plenty of nice foods in Singapore, not only them.

(02-02-2022, 01:19 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Why need to add roast pork? Asking for it.

Roasted pork aka sio bak is not sexpensive lar.

I always buy $3 from wet market...jin chuay.

(02-02-2022, 01:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Mainly they are envious and bitter of SG comparing to Muddysia. Mostly are general workers unable to get PR or citizenship in SG.
But those muddysian decided to defect generally will integrate and are likely better educated or educated in SG.

The void deck coffee shop a few blocks away from my flat has Zi- Char store open by 3 Malaysian men.

Under Entrepreneurship Pass, they all can get PR very easily.

He even showed his blue NRIC to one of my neighbors last time.

That is why they Ya-Ya- papaya

They can be very arrogant

Just like Jac Lau also show off his NRIC

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(31-01-2022, 08:06 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Char Siew rice at $5.50 sold at Great Wall Chicken rice stall in Bedok Central. Is it reasonable?  Anyone tried.

No, it's not.  It's profiteering.

I don't know how much char siew they give, but generally, the price should be $3.50. Used to be $3 not too long ago.

(02-02-2022, 06:03 PM)Ola Wrote:  The void deck coffee shop a few blocks away from my flat has Zi- Char store open by 3 Malaysian men.

Under Entrepreneurship Pass, they all can get PR very easily.

He even showed his blue NRIC to one of my neighbors last time.

That is why they Ya-Ya- papaya

They can be very arrogant

Just like Jac Lau also show off his NRIC

Most jhks despise sinkies.  They see us as soft and spoilt, and unable to take even a bit of hardship.  To then, we are like...stand under the sun will melt like that...very mommy's boy type.

Well, it's true that where they come from life is tough.  They won't be here if it is not.

(01-02-2022, 08:34 AM)Ola Wrote:  Yet PAP told us to integrate with foreigners.

I am waiting for PAP to come out to apologise to locals.

Actually what they said is obvious.  We do have to integrate with foreigners whether we like it or not.  There are now so many of them.

Overall, they are 40%.  We are 60% but that includes our old folks and chewren.

If you compare those in the workforce (don't count the PGs, MGs and chewren and students), sinklies are now the minority.

If you take a mrt or bus to work, most of the passengers are NOT sinkies.

Without FTs and FWs, our economy will tank.

(02-02-2022, 06:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No, it's not.  It's profiteering.

I don't know how much char siew they give, but generally, the price should be $3.50.  Used to be $3 not too long ago.

Likely due to high rental cost.

Inside Bedok Interchange, the half shop size rental is already $5k per mth.

Maybe the Bedok Central Hawker Center full size ( quite big) rental is $7k per mth?

[Image: Hawker-Center-Rental-B216.png]

(02-02-2022, 06:14 PM)Ola Wrote:  Likely due to high rental cost.

Inside Bedok Interchange, the half shop size rental is already $5k per mth.

Maybe the Bedok Central Hawker Center full size ( quite big) rental is $7k per mth?

[Image: Hawker-Center-Rental-B216.png]

Yes, you have a point.

The food business, in particular the hawker food business, is a FMCG industry.  Its profit margin is low but the sales volume is high, and that's where the total profits come from. Makes $2 per customer but you sell to 150 customers, and make $300 a day....deduct rent, food cost, stall assistant's salary, some overheads, and you see how much you can make.

This is different from selling watches, say Rolex and Patek Phillipe.  How many can sell in a day?  So, the profit margin for watches is high.

But when a FMCG business starts to sell high and reap huge profit margin, then it's up to the market on the demand side to push back...