[HDB MOP saga] only 500 random inspections carried out monthly!!!!!

A few MPs also asked for more details on the breaches of the MOP over the years, how HDB detects such violations and how the ministry deals with such “errant owners”.

Mr Lee said that HDB detects potential infringement of HDB rules and regulations through a range of methods, including the use of data analytics and other tools. But it also does not want to “overly impinge” on the privacy of 1.1 million HDB home owners, the vast majority of whom abide by the rules, he added.

HDB conducts 500 inspections randomly each month to check for infringements, such as unauthorised rentals and non-occupation of flats.

The agency also relies on feedback. Between 2017 and 2022, HDB received around 4,700 cases of feedback on potential infringements of MOP rules.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...rning-liao

really " Jia liao bee " this is why be a Civil servant is good ONLY APPLY IN SG

This is why I say what nonsense now a days " Civil servants chill in office JUST WAIT FOR THE PUBLIC TO COMPLAIN/FEEDBACK ??? must well pay us As civil servant than .... "

This is why Another one also Expect people to feedback on GST ???

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-KNS-Mayor-what-is-this

Reward neighbour for whistle blow loh.

Number sure increase by 10 folds.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Give free $500 vouchers, lot of feedback will come in if it is a genuine case.
Those who violate the HDB rule, confiscate the unit.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-01-2023, 05:19 PM)Leongsam Wrote:  Desmond lee is yet another jiak liao bee

At first I thought this guy " can handle tough issue but it seem Another the likes of " Ong, Chan , Josp these people ... "

I think depend the Ministries you assign to.
THE MOST " easy Ministries to handle " - MOE , IT/Media ..zzzz

You look now Chan and Josp happy doing it ,