HDB flat in Ang Mo Kio rented out for record-high $6,500

HDB flat in Ang Mo Kio rented out for record-high $6,500

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/money/hdb-flat-an...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Maybe well renovated with nice furnishings? Close to the Cheng San 'mini-centre' (I considered it an AMK mini-centre).

Public housing becoming private condo ah? Can suka suka rent out whole unit?
FT flat or sinkees?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

More likely that some AT master tenant is going to rent out the flat to ten people. Collect 650 per person and the master tenant lives for free already.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

of course

like me

stay cheap cheap condo in JB

rent out expensive singapore property

HUAT AH
HUAT AH
HUAT AH

renting at such high prices will affect all owners
all HDB owners who do not rent out  will next yr need to pay another +30% more on property taxes
chines says:
the fire outside the city will affect fishes inside the pond
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(21-03-2023, 02:16 PM)talky Wrote:  renting at such high prices will affect all owners
all HDB owners who do not rent out  will next yr need to pay another +30% more on property taxes
chines says:
the fire outside the city will affect fishes inside the pond

yes

it is ok to increase 9% GST

[Image: kkLzuGL.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Cant beat this siao lang renting out single room without aircon for almost 2k/month

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/marketp...1800-month
[+] 1 user Likes Sickwarfare's post

I thought is my ex neighbour aka childhood friend unit , his family still stay on the same floor with me.

last time we used to play outside corridor , than go downstair play soccer. Used to visit his flat which is this block.

Later I read , is actually Two Unit combine. Means this owner buy two units side by side and hack off the living room wall.

according to the article .

" The five-room unit is actually two three-room flats combined into one, reported Shin Min Daily News on Monday (March 21), meaning it has four bedrooms in one unit.

At 1,463 sq ft, this unit is also larger than a typical five-room unit, which is about 1,184 sq ft. "

" According to the listing on PropertyGuru, the five-room HDB unit situated on a high floor is described as "simple" and "tastefully renovated", with unblocked views of the area. "

I think is a PR maybe bring his/her family along a big family so rent this unit.