HDB offer "better" options for Ang Mo Kio SERS : Resident get $56,000 + 50 yrs lease

[Image: IMG-20220704-115009-548.jpg]

image upload
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

I don't know as this thing is up to individuals and needs.

but if you have grandson , kids obviously you want to pass down to them.

OR if got " family problems " worry the kids will fight over who should be the owner for the HDB flat
than will just get less Leases and sell back to HDB.

but the main problem actually is " troublesome " EPIC are those Young owners or so , happen just last year or few years back buy one unit among these blocks and Spend A LOT on renovation really got owned.

Some existing owners feel is troublesome , already old etc still need to move house than get the new Flat also need to see . Want to do some renovation or not. or just keep the default settings.

not a good offer

only plus is they get to stay in new flat

they can sell in open market

and buy bto

It shows that one must complain and TKSS and can get better offer

Laughing

It is not a better offer but another option. Better than no other option.

The money is perhaps only enough for light renovation and then owner is given a less ideal location. I think HDB is trying to pull a fast one. The current site can be sold off to private developer for huge gains. Else redeveloped into HDB with 3 times the number of units, HDB can likewise get judge profit...

Who says an independent checker on govt not necessary??

Now they are given better options
If still not happy then go for polling

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-07-2022, 12:32 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The money is perhaps only enough for light renovation and then owner is given a less ideal location. I think HDB is trying to pull a fast one. The current site can be sold off to private developer for huge gains. Else redeveloped into HDB with 3 times the number of units, HDB can likewise get judge profit...

This is why I always LOL on those claim " HDB you " owned "
as long in ANY land in SG so call owned by Govt is not yours.

even Rich people got affected. I remember the CEO , Chew Gek Khim happen to get interview by Dong S H on one program talk about her family business , history etc.

She claim last time the family own a big plot of land later Govt wanna use one land so they have to give up.

In LKY time no option , take it or leave it and the bulldozer come in.....many years ago!

Current leaders are damm too soft on it people...because they cant gain the respect n trust from people kanna bully liao..

Last time where got such thing.

(04-07-2022, 12:32 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The money is perhaps only enough for light renovation and then owner is given a less ideal location. I think HDB is trying to pull a fast one. The current site can be sold off to private developer for huge gains. Else redeveloped into HDB with 3 times the number of units, HDB can likewise get judge profit...

So are you saying it is better not to get sers? Then you have a lease decay issue.

The option is not a better offer but an option. I think the owners should get a new flat or sell into the open market now. Shorter lease defeats the purpose of sers.

Anyway, obviously there is money to be made for hdb. Otherwise they won't do a sers.

(04-07-2022, 01:15 PM)RichDad Wrote:  So are you saying it is better not to get sers? Then you have a lease decay issue.

The option is not a better offer but an option. I think the owners should get a new flat or sell into the open market now. Shorter lease defeats the purpose of sers.

Anyway, obviously there is money to be made for hdb. Otherwise they won't do a sers.

I forget, so in the first place why Govt want that land? for what purpose?

(04-07-2022, 01:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I always LOL on those claim " HDB you " owned "
as long in ANY land in SG so call owned by Govt is not yours.

even Rich people got affected. I remember the CEO , Chew Gek Khim happen to get interview by Dong S H on one program talk about her family business , history etc.

She claim last time the family own a big plot of land later Govt wanna use one land so they have to give up.

That's because hdb needed land to build flats. That land grab is for the public interest.

Too bad. Some people have to be affected for the overall good.

Just like they grab our time to make us serve NS.

(04-07-2022, 01:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I forget, so in the first place why Govt want that land? for what purpose?

Build higher flats to profit lah

☝️

(04-07-2022, 01:19 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's because hdb needed land to build flats. That land grab is for the public interest.

Too bad. Some people have to be affected for the overall good.

Just like they grab our time to make us serve NS.

(04-07-2022, 01:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Build higher flats to profit lah

But funny is only 3 blocks affected, those beside also old HDB flat.

(04-07-2022, 01:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  But funny is only 3 blocks affected, those beside also old HDB flat.

Maybe they went survey around n felt it’s a good ground to Huat Loh

☝️

(04-07-2022, 01:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Maybe they went survey around n felt it’s a good ground to Huat Loh

I only know SG future will be havoc totally in chaos mess zzzzz
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

"flat owner" - beautiful lie has a cost.
[+] 1 user Likes growthorvalue's post

Thread 'SERS replacement flat costs more than Toa Payoh BTO flat!!!' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...t.6774268/

Better don't kena sers. Sell before your flat reaches 45 yr or even earlier.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(04-07-2022, 11:58 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know as this thing is up to individuals and needs.

but if you have grandson , kids obviously you want to pass down to them.

OR if got " family problems " worry the kids will fight over who should be the owner for the HDB flat
than will just get less Leases and sell back to HDB.

but the main problem actually is " troublesome " EPIC are those Young owners or so , happen just last year or few years back buy one unit among these blocks and Spend A LOT on renovation really got owned.

Some existing owners feel is troublesome , already old etc still need to move house than get the new Flat also need to see . Want to do some renovation or not. or just keep the default settings.

this scheme is to address the issues mentioned by that old couple.

they said that they don't need 99 year lease, and don't want to pay additional $100k

so they are given 50 year lease and $56k.

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post