HK Can’t Have Shenzhen-Style Lockdown, Lam Says - Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...n-lam-says

That's what I've been saying all along. The HK leaders don't believe in zero covid. They're just putting up a show for their Beijing masters to see.

(16-03-2022, 01:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's what I've been saying all along. The HK leaders don't believe in zero covid. They're just putting up a show for their Beijing masters to see.

MC cities can do more than 2m PCR test per day, HK do not have the ability to do anything near that. 
So lockdown is not impossible. 
Western media who said HK practice 'zero covid' policy, does not understand the differences.

Ability to track is also weaker in HK.

Hong Kong is testing 40 times more than mainland China.  I have the feeling China has missed out on a lot of areas not tested.  They only test in populated areas that have hospitals/clinics.  Therefore,  their records cannot be trusted.  No test no Covvid.

[Image: bv0Y4Hd.png]

(16-03-2022, 07:37 PM)revealer Wrote:  Hong Kong is testing 40 times more than mainland China.  I have the feeling China has missed out on a lot of areas not tested.  They only test in populated areas that have hospitals/clinics.  Therefore,  their records cannot be trusted.  No test no Covvid.

[Image: bv0Y4Hd.png]

What about Taiwan? No case no test….it seems like Taiwan’s test rate is lower than some African nations, in fact Taiwan is also one of the lowest in the world.