Russia is China New Vassal: Putin is China Xi dog

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/china/chinas-new-vassal

Russia is China's liability.

Russia is the only big nation that wants to court China. Both become best friends due to anti Western stance.

But they will pull each other down through missteps.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Both depend on a strong man leadership. Once these 2 guys up lorry , their countries will be in deep trouble. Strong man foreigner Qin Shi Huang took many decades to conquer China. But his foreign Empire only lasted 11 years. Immediately when he died, all the Monkeys scattered .  Thinking

(12-08-2022, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Russia is China's liability.

Russia is the only big nation that wants to court China. Both become best friends due to anti Western stance.

Our dear Jokowi is laughing at you!  Laughing

[Image: Xi-Jokowi-01.png]

(12-08-2022, 09:56 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Our dear Jokowi is laughing at you!  Laughing

[Image: Xi-Jokowi-01.png]

Jokowi is play both sides strategy.
It will never align with China as it is buying western arms and dependent on west for trade.

It may sign a few high speed rial due to cheap price from China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-08-2022, 09:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Jokowi is play both sides strategy.
It will never align with China as it is buying western arms and dependent on west for trade.

It may sign a few high speed rial due to cheap price from China.

You are his spokesperson? 

Since when???  Thinking

after settle russia, next is china!
china support behind russia in ukraine war, whole world know well, zelensky know the best!
Europe already warn their country to pull out from china, germany will be hit most, their choice to pull out now or later too late!
china is enemy of the world now!

欧洲列国对中国的敌意,迅速增强!

[Image: 0-F5-D8-B5-E-99-D8-4-B56-9005-B20-EADD67253.jpg]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee and stooge’s king of lies bullshit and know nuts

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

(12-08-2022, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Russia is China's liability.

U another lunatic

Smile

ccp trash will come tumbling down…hopefully pudding will drag winnie to hell