Gov to improve processes, officers’ capabilities to address lapses: Indranee

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ee-2173941

Mean without Ago all lapses can go on n on without accountability?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

First to be sacked are the Head of Ministries.

Their Out-dated system of you check me, I check him, she check her . . . . all end up in naught?

How can this repeat again when LTA had sued SMRT 10 years ago for few passengers who nearly died due to lapses in process and procedures?

Why always take 10 YEARS to check, review and then take action? Same for MOM, too.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(13-09-2021, 10:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  First to be sacked are the Head of Ministries. 

Their Out-dated system of you check me, I check him, she check her . . . . all end up in naught?

How can this repeat again when LTA had sued SMRT 10 years ago for few passengers who nearly died due to lapses in process and procedures?

Why always take 10 YEARS to check, review and then take action? Same for MOM, too.

10 year series but no significant improvements

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Actually the moment I see the keywords "fabricating claims records for services rendered by external parties", my immediate reaction is called CPIB..

Look like LKY's high standard of 'no' corruption is really going down the drain..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(13-09-2021, 10:54 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually the moment I see the keywords "fabricating claims records for services rendered by external parties", my immediate reaction is called CPIB..

Look like LKY's high standard of 'no' corruption is really going down the drain..

Ah Goh already said if lhl is like lky, ah Goh would not have given the PM spot to lhl woah... Imagine eunuch denies Princeton of his throne... What a joke when I first heard that statement... 

Don't bring out lky lah. The more we say lky this and that, the more lhl will do opposite to show he is his own man and superiority over lky (the more we horlan)...
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(14-09-2021, 01:57 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Ah Goh already said if lhl is like lky, ah Goh would not have given the PM spot to lhl woah... Imagine eunuch denies Princeton of his throne... What a joke when I first heard that statement... 

Don't bring out lky lah. The more we say lky this and that, the more lhl will do opposite to show he is his own man and superiority over lky (the more we horlan)...

Cant wait to see him step down?
Really old and senile?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I check you, you check him, he check her, she check you, you check me . . They merry- go-round with an approval form full of signatures only.

[Image: I-check-U-check-him.gif]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Wow, tell her say this reply in Private sectors. Dare her. CEO already sack her