HKers and mainland Chinese clash in London Chinatown

https://www.facebook.com/standnewshk/vid...228995542/

the peking ducks at the red restaurant taste good

Hon Kangers quite shameless to "honour" the white colonial traxhes … I see them I am shameful as an ethic Chinese.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Tangsen's post

The chinese outside mainland is a very disunited race..
Just imagine msinland china in chaos? Hundreds millions of refugees will flood red dot n surrounding countries.

(28-11-2021, 07:50 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  The chinese outside mainland  is a very disunited race..
Just imagine msinland china in chaos? Hundreds millions of refugees will flood red dot n surrounding countries.

Happened before, when 7 nations ganged up on one China

(28-11-2021, 07:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Hon Kangers quite shameless to "honour" the white colonial traxhes … I see them I am shameful as an ethic Chinese.

It is indeed sad to see Chinese fight Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese and Mainland Chinese are all Chinese, therefore there should not be a fight.... crying

(28-11-2021, 07:50 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  The chinese outside mainland  is a very disunited race..

Some of our rojak Chinese are also fighting with Chinese from China, Malaysia, Indonesia.......

(28-11-2021, 07:54 PM)debono Wrote:  It is indeed sad to see Chinese fight Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese and Mainland Chinese are all Chinese, therefore there should not be a fight.... crying

In front of their white colonial traxhes … they must be having good laugh to see "Sick Man of Asia" fighting to protect their white colonial masters

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Good lah. Exported Hongkee thugs to fight in UK.

Make it a UK problem

Smile

8Umbrella Umbrella

(28-11-2021, 07:57 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Some of our rojak Chinese are also fighting with Chinese from China, Malaysia, Indonesia.......

Chinese from China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia should pull rank and be united as one  big happy family... Clapping Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(28-11-2021, 07:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Happened before, when 7 nations ganged up on one China

With nuclear, more difficult.

But for once, China must show ruthlessness to next competitor. This Angmo world talk about knuckles, bullet and missiles.

Smile

Any one mati?. heard from radio , sinkies in 1854 hokkien and teochew fight for 10 days resulted in 400 mati.

(28-11-2021, 09:12 PM)Blin Wrote:  Any one mati?.  heard from radio , sinkies in 1854 hokkien and teochew fight for 10 days resulted in 400 mati.

In which province did this fight took place....? Thinking

(28-11-2021, 07:54 PM)debono Wrote:  It is indeed sad to see Chinese fight Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese and Mainland Chinese are all Chinese, therefore there should not be a fight.... crying

What talking you........Chinese have been fighting amongst themselves for centuries.

if only the ccp trash can behave themselves better….very sad.

(28-11-2021, 07:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  In front of their white colonial traxhes … they must be having good laugh to see "Sick Man of Asia" fighting to protect their white colonial masters

Under British governors, HK seems to be well managed send orderly...until it was handed over.

Racist hatred aside, there is no reason for HKers to prefer under UK rule unless they feel their interests is served.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-11-2021, 09:16 PM)debono Wrote:  In which province did this fight took place....? Thinking

In Reddot, surprise  many don know.

(28-11-2021, 09:16 PM)debono Wrote:  In which province did this fight took place....? Thinking

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/...01-25.html

(29-11-2021, 08:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Under British governors, HK seems to be well managed send orderly...until it was handed over.

Racist hatred aside, there is no reason for HKers to prefer under UK rule unless they feel their interests is served.

there's no reason for us to interfere and instigate during british rule. but there're plenty of gd reasons to do that after hk was returned to china. how cum u duno that?

(29-11-2021, 08:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  there's no reason for us to interfere and instigate during british rule. but there're plenty of gd reasons to do that after hk was returned to china. how cum u duno that?

Not sure what instigation you are talking about sounds like a scapegoat to put all the blame.

Anyway you cannot instigate people unless there is deep dissatisfaction and unhappiness.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-11-2021, 08:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not sure what instigation you are talking about sounds like a scapegoat to put all the blame.

Anyway you cannot instigate people unless there is deep dissatisfaction and unhappiness.

like you not sure why yr thread on dow had disappeared?

(29-11-2021, 08:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Under British governors, HK seems to be well managed send orderly...until it was handed over.

Your mother only slept with White British? Laughing

(29-11-2021, 10:17 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Your mother only slept with White British only? Laughing

You are such a scumbag to make such a remark.

It's because the these fugging Hon Kangers cannot deal with the truth and still wanna worship white colonist. They have the opportunity to be with the lumber economy of the future of the world, instead prefer to be a slave of a decaying empire. Lucky Singapore is not like that but still we have many white traxhes worshippers and SPGs.

Dun understand why they love being abused and treated 3rd class by the white colonial traxhes very much like those india variant CECA baboons … love being a white colonial slaves.

(29-11-2021, 08:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not sure what instigation you are talking about sounds like a scapegoat to put all the blame.

I know you love your white traxhes colonial master but the world can see how those white traxhes instigate troubles in south Assmerica, middles east, create wars and death to depose a leader. 

Majority of HK focuses is to make $$$ and biz its the Disunited Shite of Assmerica stir shit using the students. EVERYONE can see it.

(29-11-2021, 10:39 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  It's because the these fugging Hon Kangers cannot deal with the truth and still wanna worship white colonist. They have the opportunity to be with the lumber economy of the future of the world, instead prefer to be a slave of a decaying empire. Lucky Singapore is not like that but still we have many white traxhes worshippers and SPGs.

Dun understand why they love being abused and treated 3rd class by the white colonial traxhes very much like those india variant CECA baboons … love being a white colonial slaves.
I don't think it Is worship or anything like that.

Many people prefer working for American company rather than PRC company because of better environment and benefits.

Nothing to do with race.

Don't be such a racist

If HKers  were ill treated they would have been more than happy to embrace China rule. But we don't see that.

(29-11-2021, 10:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't think it Is worship or anything like that.

Many people prefer working for American company rather than PRC company because of better environment and benefits.

Nothing to do with race.

Don't be such a racist.

Everything with the white colonial traxhes is race …. look at their countries …. I shall not eleobrate as everyone can see.

Whats returning Hon Kan to China has anything to do with working with Assmerica and PRCunts companies. Did Fatty Xi state that Hong Kangers cannot work in an Assmerican companies? Hon Kan was never ever part of the colonial traxhes Briexit, Hon Kan is a force loan to imposed by the white colonial traxhes to China.

Nothing wrong being a racist … the white traxhes practising it all the time. Why the double standard?

That's because HKers at that time did not clamour for independence, fight the authorities etc. So everything went on well. However, before reuniting back with China, they were "awakened" by the British to clamour for independence, fight the authorities etc. Of course, not all HKers are like that. In fact, most aren't at that time. 

But somehow it got worse over time. The younger generation like my nephew and niece had their textbooks rewritten to state that the Chinese government is bad blah blah blah. My cousin got a shock when she read the textbook. She never expects such rubbish to be in the textbook. And thus one generation had their minds poisoned.

Anyway, my nephew and niece took the opportunity to stop studying and just want to be parasites besides protesting a few years back. My cousin had no choice but to send them overseas (separate places to prevent them from coming up with ideas to be parasites again together).

US won this battle as one generation of HKers were lost to become parasites. They also lost another generation of Taiwanese who don't believe that US was behind the whole thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(29-11-2021, 11:00 AM)Levin Wrote:  That's because HKers at that time did not clamour for independence, fight the authorities etc. So everything went on well. However, before reuniting back with China, they were "awakened" by the British to clamour for independence, fight the authorities etc. Of course, not all HKers are like that. In fact, most aren't at that time. 

But somehow it got worse over time. The younger generation like my nephew and niece had their textbooks rewritten to state that the Chinese government is bad blah blah blah. My cousin got a shock when she read the textbook. She never expects such rubbish to be in the textbook. And thus one generation had their minds poisoned.

Anyway, my nephew and niece took the opportunity to stop studying and just want to be parasites besides protesting a few years back. My cousin had no choice but to send them overseas (separate places to prevent them from coming up with ideas to be parasites again together).

US won this battle as one generation of HKers were lost to become parasites. They also lost another generation of Taiwanese who don't believe that US was behind the whole thing.

China took over in 1997. That is 23yrs ago.
They had 2 decades to earn the trust and respect of the people in HK.

There is very few excuse they can give to be unable to do this.

If they view HKers as bad suspicious people who are poisoned by British, that perspective is destructive to trust.

Wtf, angmoh worse. Fight until the whole Roman Empire split into pieces and half British escaped to America.