HPH can buy..sgbutt

is true value really at $1

now 0.225 only

I never said "true" value is $1.

I believe that rising  port volumes will mean that us40+cts will be possible.

But it make takes some time as investors probably want to see results before they are willing to pay more

Nothing revenues and profits should be improving in next 5yrs as there are no new ports emerging in China that can take business from hph.

The pearl River delta industrial out put and exports has long growth trajectory.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-10-2021, 03:39 PM)Talent Wrote:  is true value really at $1

now 0.225 only

read somewhere that the analyst suggest target price is $0.50. Now i think price  suppressed  by LKS selling by the order of China. once sales complete and BB collect enough, i opine it will move. I am vested and put it int the freezer and collect Div

(25-10-2021, 05:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I never said "true" value is $1.

I believe that rising  port volumes will mean that us40+cts will be possible.

But it make takes some time as investors probably want to see results before they are willing to pay more

Nothing revenues and profits should be improving in next 5yrs as there are no new ports emerging in China that can take business from hph.

The pearl River delta industrial out put and exports has long growth trajectory.

i did not said u said $1
one website ...paid
said $1

at what price u all bought

(25-10-2021, 10:36 PM)Talent Wrote:  at what price u all bought

US12.5cts.

I posted on old forum my transaction at this price.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.