HS Tech vs Nasdaq ....the start of a new cycle..and the big wave UP.!

The HS Tech outperforms Nasdaq by 15% over last 3 months.
But the valuation gap, the economic cycle difference...one side is tightening and the other is stimulating its economy means that we will see the performance gap increasing and accelerating.

International investor herds have practically left the China/HK market allowing grass to grow until very tall. They will come back to eat the grass. We just need to position ourselves for this return flow.

Also, Chinese investors will stop investing in real estate as the glut and crash has left them with little appetite for property. .

They will realise the China tech giants are the best game in town.

I have been totally lazer focussed on the HK market after squeezing what I can out of SGX stocks like iFast, Propnex, Hour Glass, Semb Industry...while there is still money in the sg market. The China/HK market is they place to be for big gains.

The great value is not just in well known stocks like Alibaba Tencent Baidu but going deeper there are many in biotech, industrial stocks andthat are big opportunities.

This is only the start of the big wave.The tide will rise quickly and fortunes will be made.

[Image: YumB5Le.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Bro, any industrial stocks to share? Thank you

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...