HSA warns against claims of TCM products treating Covid-19

Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) products by Lianhua Qingwen, while listed as Chinese proprietary medicine in Singapore for the relief of cold and flu symptoms, are not approved by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) to treat Covid-19.

The claims circulating on social media and in Telegram chat groups that the products can protects can protect against Covid-19 are false, HSA said yesterday.

"Todate, there is no scientific evidence from randomized clinical trails to show that any herbal product, including Lianhua Qingwen products, can be used to prevent or treat Covid-19," said the authority...

Part of an article found in today's The New Paper.

You mean chit chat about it? But ppl talk about taking panadol all the time , no problem?

(18-11-2021, 08:56 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  You mean chit chat about it? But ppl talk about taking panadol all the time , no problem?

In time like this YOU r on your own.
Panadol is poisonous above 8.
TCM product might contain Lead.
But salvation is also found in many many chinese medicines like pine needle tea even Indian turmeric is good.

For me I use only one. Baking soda 1.50 a packet for plastic bottle last one month
mouth wash and also drink 1 teaspoon enough.
I observe the skin fold beside my balls.
If they sticky and smell i know poisons are oozing out.
Mouth is close to the blood stream poisons might go in.
I welcome gum bleeding when brushing. I wash with the baking soda.

(18-11-2021, 09:22 AM)singlon Wrote:  In time like this YOU r on your own.
Panadol is poisonous above 8.
TCM product might contain Lead.
But salvation is also found in many many chinese medicines like pine needle tea even Indian turmeric is good.

For me I use only one. Baking soda 1.50 a packet for plastic bottle last one month
mouth wash and also drink 1 teaspoon enough.
I observe the skin fold beside my balls.
If they sticky and smell i know poisons are oozing out.
Mouth is close to the blood stream poisons might go in.
I welcome gum bleeding when brushing. I wash with the baking soda.

???????????? Thinking Huh   unintelligible writings....

I used it for curing my coughing.. Thumbs_up

Actually who will care HSA say what? Thinking

中药三分毒。
西药伤肝脏。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-11-2021, 08:40 AM)debono Wrote:  Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) products by Lianhua Qingwen, while listed as Chinese proprietary medicine in Singapore for the relief of cold and flu symptoms, are not approved by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) to treat Covid-19.

The claims circulating on social media and in Telegram chat groups that the products can protects can protect against Covid-19 are false, HSA said yesterday.

"Todate, there is no scientific evidence from randomized clinical trails to show that any herbal product, including Lianhua Qingwen products, can be used to prevent or treat Covid-19," said the authority...

Part of an article found in today's The New Paper.
HSA very kang.cheong people.... Smile
(18-11-2021, 10:57 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  I used it for curing my coughing.. Thumbs_up

(18-11-2021, 10:57 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  I used it for curing my coughing.. Thumbs_up

Do you know western coughing medicine/mixture is also called voodoo medicine?
I will not take it if the coughing is unendurable and unstoppable. 会上瘾。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"