HSI - Has it reached bottom ?

Mkt very weak

crying

everyday drop to kill u slowly until now no one dares tio say where is the bottom 
of course ard 14500 was the bottom on 1/11/2022
tilll now no divergences shown

(11-12-2023, 12:50 PM)talky Wrote:  everyday drop to kill u slowly until now no one dares tio say where is the bottom 
of course ard 14500 was the bottom on 1/11/2022
tilll now no divergences shown
You mean bullish divergence? Which timeframe?

Long way down as China economy is plagued by many long term issues.

Deflation means earnings will drop for China companies

Anyway investors are selling and taking money out.
The Chinese themselves are also dumping their stocks and getting out of stocks and propeprty

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ahbutt still got how many china stocks in hot soup?

(11-12-2023, 01:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ahbutt still got how many china stocks in hot soup?

I have decided not to update on my Chinese stocks qny more due to very unhelpful and attacking comments.

As all along i saw then as risky so systematically manage the risk and exposure for each stock to manage the risk ....

All investments have the risk of losing money....

On mistake I make was to under estimate the incompetence of Chinese govt for example when they implement covid zero without exit plan it damaged the economy greatly, they basically scare away foreign investors with actions against various industries.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So what lessons hv u learned? Personally I dun think there's any other than dun follow guru experts blindly

(11-12-2023, 02:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So what lessons hv u learned? Personally I dun think there's any other than dun follow guru experts blindly

Main lesson i learned is China is over estimated. ..it has many good points but the negatives such as the poor governance outweigh the positives. This is why many capable rich Chinese move their money out to Singapore. Similarly investors are moving out.

If for me if I think it is not bottom yet then sell to strength then wait it out. 

Then hopefully buy back at one of the bottom. Like that is better. One u get out u can think properly instead of been sway by mkt volatility.  

Wish u all the best. Glta
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(11-12-2023, 12:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You mean bullish divergence? Which timeframe?

yes bullish divergences but no sign of it yet
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(11-12-2023, 02:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Main lesson i learned is China is over estimated. ..it has many good points but the negatives such as the poor governance outweigh the positives. This is why many capable rich Chinese move their money out to Singapore. Similarly investors are moving out.

No crystal ball nvm, but even guru master aso din set cut loss and let them sink that's really unthinkable

the whole gang of the ccp need to be replaced in order for the china n hk markets to stabile n rtn to bull

last time market trough  quite fast go back to peak  under the 2 previous  president who are friendly to the world n had economics czar who knows the economy

what does li qiang n xi knows?

THERE is 1 hk market guru who in the past ard 1yr ago was v bearish on us markets will crash b4 2023

now this joker says hsi can go to 40k next yr  in 2024
his surname is MASTER SIM (TRANSLATED FROM CHINESE) BESPECATCLED  ARD60YR OLD

Aiya all country leaders step down and let assmarrycunt daddy take over, everywhere will hv peace.