Halimah: There is a good system in place to care for the covid patients

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...stem-is-in

Home Recovery in our own home.

Can they extend my HDB unit by 200% so that my family members can stay 2 metres away, use their own kitchen and seperate toilet?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(02-11-2021, 06:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...stem-is-in

Her term is almost over...... Rolleyes

She probably don't know how small most people home is to do isolation, recovery and quarantine. Can she share Istana or her house for the poor to do recovery?

(02-11-2021, 07:25 PM)Instinct Wrote:  She probably don't know how small most people home is to do isolation, recovery and quarantine.  Can she share Istana or her house for the poor to do recovery?

I think she is staying in a 4-room HDB flat...... Rolleyes

(02-11-2021, 07:25 PM)Instinct Wrote:  She probably don't know how small most people home is to do isolation, recovery and quarantine.  Can she share Istana or her house for the poor to do recovery?

of course she does not know 
last time stayed in a 5 rm flat now on landed

(02-11-2021, 07:52 PM)talky Wrote:  of course she does not know 
last time stayed in a 5 rm flat now on landed

Oh, she is staying in a landed house..? Thinking

(02-11-2021, 07:53 PM)debono Wrote:  Oh, she is staying in a landed house..? Thinking

if you go to the road between mountbatten and wilkinson, or crescent and broadrick, you'll see a gurkha security post

(02-11-2021, 10:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if you go to the road between mountbatten and wilkinson, or crescent and broadrick, you'll see a gurkha security post

That is when she is a elected President, what if her term is up, does the Gurkha security post still there or need to be demolished....? Thinking

(02-11-2021, 10:16 PM)debono Wrote:  That is when she is a elected President, what if he term is up, does the Gurkha security post still there or need to be demolished....? Thinking

nearby got another one along Ceylon rd which remained empty for some yrs and was removed before the house was sold not long ago

Till today I cannot understand how a speaker is automatically qualified as a presidential candidate.

Say a few words a month and get a few millions. I also want such a simple job

She ok or not?

Now hdb and condo very tiny space. Once infected, who family will also get infected.

Not true.
we are in existential threat.

She is not refering to the poor.... Tongue

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

RT Moscow now reports as they are.

even the pos says your worry is Understandable. understand!
so why worry?

when u kenna call pos.
what number? 999

But ambulances are not for sukasuka call hor.
Must be iSiliao.

Don’t know why need her in the first place hardly hear her at all. Only as when a simple speech that all.

(03-11-2021, 07:59 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Don’t know why need her in the first place hardly hear her at all. Only as when a simple speech that all.

Has to. U need to remain relevent even if u know down there in your heart the correct situation.
This kind of touch might b useful in other time. Like ur Boss moving thr. the factory floor.