Hamas terrorists claim Gaza ceasefire is possible 'within 24 hours' if

Hamas terrorists claim Gaza ceasefire is possible 'within 24 hours' if Israel accepts its demands - as negotiators 'meet in bid to thrash out truce'

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

The world has changed. Loser now demands.

(03-03-2024, 06:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Hamas terrorists claim Gaza ceasefire is possible 'within 24 hours' if Israel accepts its demands - as negotiators 'meet in bid to thrash out truce'

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

If Israel genocide terrorists agreed to have talk with Hamas, it indicated they are not winning.  

Clapping

I think it is not Israel accept it is US exert pressure on Israel to accept. Knowing Israeli arrogance it is hard to believe they accept the truce willingly.

(03-03-2024, 08:58 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think it is not Israel accept it is US exert pressure on Israel to accept. Knowing Israeli arrogance it is hard to believe they accept the truce willingly.

Didn't Natanyahu said Hamas would be all dead bodies from the beginning of the war?  

Didn't Biden say US would stand with Israel together? Now, you say US exert pressure.   

US exerted pressure quite 2 months ago but Natanyahu just ignored him.  

Suddenly, Israel agrees to cease fire. It means Israel sees no hope of winning and has no hope of turning all Hamas into dead bodies.   

Haha.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(03-03-2024, 09:33 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
Didn't Natanyahu said Hamas would be all dead bodies from the beginning of the war?  

Didn't Biden say US would stand with Israel together? Now, you say US exert pressure.   

US exerted pressure quite 2 months ago but Natanyahu just ignored him.  

Suddenly, Israel agrees to cease fire. It means Israel sees no hope of winning and has no hope of turning all Hamas into dead bodies.   

Haha.  

It could also be two months ago US pressure not pressuring enough now it exert enough pressure to make Israel obey

(03-03-2024, 11:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  It could also be two months ago US pressure not pressuring enough now it exert enough pressure to make Israel obey

Natanyahu had never submitted to Biden because Biden can't afford to antagonize Walls Street's Jew corporations who can decide the next president in US.  

It is US who has to please Israel, not the other way round. That is why Biden has to sent Blinken to Israel to try to persuade Natanyahu to have ceasefire but without success.  

It is when Israel found they can't win then they come to talk. 

If you call them terrorists there should be no ceasefire because you need to kill them all or they will kill you.

Peace start by respecting the interests of all parties.

While the 7 Oct attacks are horrific acts of terror .I don't think killing so many woman and children is any less horrific.

If one side say the other are terrorists ...then there cannot be any trust to build peace on.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-03-2024, 07:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you call them terrorists there should be no ceasefire because you need to kill them all or they will kill you.

Peace start by respecting the interests of all parties.

While the 7 Oct attacks are horrific acts of terror .I don't think killing so many woman and children is any less horrific.

If one side say the other are terrorists ...then there cannot be any trust to build peace on.

Did you know who was the one who did not call them terriorist at first. Dont laugh if you know the answer. Rotfl
Not Trump but…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"