Handbag Loo lagi better reverse indicator than Sgbuffet

This monkey has been crowing in recent days about Dow and US markets cheonging sky high again.

And true to form, the US markets dipped badly to show him his RI predictions Angry

Sometimes I wish handbag Loo will just shut up and concentrate on just his handbag business and talk about CPF or keep on defending Humsup TCJ.

He will do way less damage this way  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Problem with what you said is Loo has been promoting S&P500 for 5yrs or more. ...and it has more than doubled

His strategy js essentially correct in the long term. Short term markets move up and down

Just like my thread started when HSI hit 20K and started to move down. Everytime it has an up day people shout "reverse indicator" eventually HSI fell to 16K.

People will always remember others mistakes but their own mistakes they don't.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

who is handbag loo?

(24-05-2024, 07:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Problem with what you said is Loo has been promoting S&P500 for 5yrs or more. ...and it has more than doubled

His strategy js essentially correct in the long term. Short term markets move up and down

Just like my thread started when HSI hit 20K and started to move down. Everytime it has an up day people shout "reverse indicator" eventually HSI fell to 16K.

People will always remember others mistakes but their own mistakes they don't.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.  So many folks saying you are a world revered (and not just in sg, Batam & JB) reverse indicator cannot be wrong Laughing

Ask him don’t shout US markets cheong can already.  The markets will do far better without his reverse indicator predictions Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

But toilet loo has better credentials leh. First class honors from nus, ex ceo, many thousands of fans, travel and fly often, make lots of money from handbags and ginseng, bought a house at austin height, .... You better stop daydreaming and go find a job

Handbag Loo’s house at Austin Heights is now better known to be area for the JI terrorists Laughing

(24-05-2024, 07:49 AM)BigNLong Wrote:  who is handbag loo?

Some worshippers call him Mr CPF.  He now markets his wife’s handbags on an online platform. Yes he has better credentials than Sgbuffet but everytime he shout US markets cheong, the US markets will go sky diving.

His predictions are just as bad as Sgbuffet, but maybe do more damage as he has many CPF followers.

I was waiting to see the US markets to fall since Handbag Loo had predicted greater heights these past few days Laughing

He and Sgbuffet (his student) whether daily, weekly or monthly frequent predictions are always off. Both are cut from the same cloth.   Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Up for awareness Big Grin