Israel : Serious cases rising ....statistics show vax vs unvax

(14-08-2021, 11:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Unlike Singapore stats which showed 100% of recent deaths are unvax ...the Israeli data seems to show vaccination is no use.

One reason is they vaccinated many very early and the vaccine already weaken and is now less effective than a few months ago.....

Singapore data shows deaths of old people with serious medical conditions who are afraid to be jabbed in the first place. Covid makes their condition worse.

So it looks like unvaxxed more likely to die but the truth may be that if they go jab, they will die earlier.... and then not counted as death due to vaccine as per SOP.

Go figure.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(14-08-2021, 11:34 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Singapore data shows deaths of old people with serious medical conditions who are afraid to be jabbed in the first place. Covid makes their condition worse.

So it looks like unvaxxed more likely to die but the truth may be that if they go jab, they will die earlier.... and then not counted as death due to vaccine as per SOP.

Go figure.
Thumbsup

(14-08-2021, 06:39 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Let me break down the stats for you: 

Isreal population : 9m
number fully vaxxed : 5.4m
number unvaxxed : 3.6m

Out of 400 serious cases:

150 unvaxxed : 150/3.6m =  0.0042%
250 fully vaxxed : 250/5.4m =  0.0046%

Correct me if I am wrong,  no advantage  for fully vaxxed, in fact,  slightly worse for fully vaxxed . 

So why the fear mongering???

exactly. there's some hidden agenda. let's continue to watch this covid movie see how long it will last

All points to depopulation agenda by the puppet masters... Must say of the 4 greatest family, RC is the most evil of them all...

(14-08-2021, 04:53 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  Out of 400 serious cases 150  not fully vaccinated.

Better get vaccinated to lower risk of serious covid

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/isra...1.10108505

Sorry har, if you post like that, I would interpret the data as

"Out of 400 serious cases, 250 are either partially vaccinated or fully vaccinated.

Better don't get vaccinated since the risk of going into serious cases is higher for vaccinated/partially vaccinated than not vaccinated"..

If you want to sell the benefits of vaccination, do think thru what you intend to convey in your message.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..