Happy Birthday PM Lee

[Image: Screenshot-12-11-2020-11-15-48-AM.jpg]

Birthday Boy and his prolific facebook user wife.

Dear PM
May you and your wife reap the rewards of the accumulative experiences of those who suffered under the vaccine mandates, so much so that you would repent and reverse the cruel mandates like what other leaders in other parts of the world are doing.

Btw, congratulation to your wife, not just a prolific Facebook user but also the world's top mRNA salesperson.

With love,
O

SMLJ??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

[Image: Screenshot-10-2-2022-6-23-29-PM.jpg]

Colony

Thank you google.

Dear dishonourable

When will your cancer relapse.
It will be a jackpot and good new to whole Singapore native hence better than striking 4D first prize

(10-02-2022, 06:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Dear dishonourable

It will be a jackpot and good new to whole Singapore native hence better than striking 4D first prize

Bro, don’t curse ppl, create bad karma for yourself.
Doesn’t worth it at all.
I Ching is very fair one, nobody will be in power forever. When the time is up, he also got to go.
是非对错,让历史来评价吧!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I prefer this photo-

[Image: Luv-Shape-couple.png]

(10-02-2022, 06:52 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Bro, don’t curse ppl, create bad karma for yourself.
Doesn’t worth it at all.
I Ching is very fair one, nobody will be in power forever. When the time is up, he also got to go.
是非对错,让历史来评价吧!
A really in karma. If there is 1 so when is his Karma arrival for dishonourable son
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

whereas on the other hand

Former PAP MP Chau Sik Ting dies of heart attack at 82
SINGAPORE - Former People's Action Party MP Chau Sik Ting died of a heart attack at the age of 82 on Tuesday (Feb 8).

Dr Chau, a general practitioner, was the MP for Thomson from 1980 to 1984. He was a keen advocate for the occupational health of workers.

Writing on his Facebook on Thursday, Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC MP Alex Yam, who is also Mayor of North West District, said that through Dr Chau's advocacy, the Factories Act was repealed and replaced by the significantly more comprehensive Workplace Safety and Health Act in 2006.

Dr Chau was recognised as a Friend of Labour by the National Trades Union Congress in 1992.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/f...art-attack
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(10-02-2022, 07:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  whereas on the other hand

SINGAPORE - Former People's Action Party MP Chau Sik Ting died of a heart attack at the age of 82 on Tuesday (Feb 8).

Dr Chau, a general practitioner, was the MP for Thomson from 1980 to 1984. He was a keen advocate for the occupational health of workers.

Writing on his Facebook on Thursday, Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC MP Alex Yam, who is also Mayor of North West District, said that through Dr Chau's advocacy, the Factories Act was repealed and replaced by the significantly more comprehensive Workplace Safety and Health Act in 2006.

Dr Chau was recognised as a Friend of Labour by the National Trades Union Congress in 1992.
Hmmm...covided??🤔 Or deal to the vaccine?

(10-02-2022, 07:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  whereas on the other hand

Never heard of him.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Aiyah.

Regardless if its his b-day or d-day, it makes no difference to me.

I can call it whatever I want.

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

None of his underlings in the party wished him? Shows his popularity amongst his party. Time to step down.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

阿弥陀佛...amen amin

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(10-02-2022, 07:43 PM)surfer Wrote:  None of his underlings in the party wished him? Shows his popularity amongst his party. Time to step down.

That is a good indication of how much his comrades "treasure" him........

Dr Mah must be happy some1 catching up with him.

[Image: Dr-M.png]

LHL can live up to 100 years old and celebrate Triple Infinity Birthday to beat Dr M.

[Image: Dr-M-Double-Infinity-Bday.png]

(10-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-12-11-2020-11-15-48-AM.jpg]

Birthday Boy and his prolific facebook user wife.

you are back!!  Laughing

Happy Birthday to PM Lee  Big Grin

Laughter-68

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(10-02-2022, 09:03 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Happy Birthday to PM Lee  Big Grin

Laughter-68

Do you know old ppl actually don’t like to celebrate Birthday?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-02-2022, 09:05 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know old ppl actually don’t like to celebrate Birthday?

as long as his birthday goes beyond 5g think he will b smiling broadly  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(10-02-2022, 06:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Dear dishonourable

That speaks volumes about your real character.

If you don't think he made good decisions as the elected leader, you can continue to vote against him and his party.

But cursing people is low.

Who is he celebrating with?

His brother? Or his sister?

The country is indebted to PM Lee for his years of service to the nation, which steered us through treacherous waters, especially at this time when the whole world is facing a pandemic.

It is not easy to run a small country like Singapore, although the word "small" makes it sound so easy.

PM Lee does not need to work for a living. He is pressing on because he wants to hand over the leadership to the younger team a Singapore which is sailing in calm waters.

I know many of you here don't like him because many of you are oppies. But I am entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that PM Lee had performed his duties with flying colours.

Thank you, PM Lee.

And Happy 70th Birthday to you. Wish you good health and stay safe...

OYK.