China stock delisting : Bad news..US authorities say no deal yet

[Image: z4NkYA7.jpg]
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-premature

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/china...022-03-24/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This type o situation is unlikely to strike a deal. US investors have to suffer losses if this continues.
Apparently the attempt to prevent investor losses due to fraud us causing losses due to uncertainty caused by the process itself.

[Image: YLf4dwb.jpg]

US wants to steal info.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Master Leong explains long term no impact as compaany depends on fundamentals.

However there are a number of issues
1. Once delisted it has to b removed from ETFs and index this will cause a massive selldown because thee ETF has to sell.

2. HK valuations is much lower than on Nasdaq and often detached from fundamentals ...this is aa lesser problem and offer opportunities for long term accumulation but those looking for quick profits will wait longer.

Look at this stock Beigene...as more of it's stock is shifted to HK and Shanghai the stock suffer a 50% drop  if you are holding this stock you have to endure the drop. But if you are looking to buy it is really fantastic at the lower price for this wonderful cutting edge company.

https://youtube.com/shorts/SJ0QT3C3wOs?

Many sinkies lost tonnes of money to S chips here too, no thanks to the useless and inefficient SGX.

It is inconceivable that SGX has been both the operator and regulatory body, although they changed that recently due to numerous complaints due to conflict of interest.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Most foolish action. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(25-03-2022, 07:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Most foolish action. Rotfl

I did a baack of envelope calculation. The Alibaba stick buy back us so big if you minus the major shareholders. ..it is enough to buy most of the free float on US market.

The major shareholders can just shift stock to HKex as the stock is convertible for $8 admin fee 

The problem can be solved in 1 day.

all china company listed in US, all will be delisted soon!
due to fraudulent accounting, this one whole world know, all the fake for propaganda like all china news & BS!
US insist using global auditing company, totally not acceptable to china as they have no way to "cheat" anymore!
as below!
just last week, HK & US auditing cut off tie, this likely mark end of HK as financial center too, same to HHKD unpeg!

中概股最终退市的根本原因

全面脫鉤?美港終止會計師互認 英加澳紐罕見僅續期一年

159家公司被美“预摘牌”,中概股与国运三十年@卢克文工作室

trust between US and China has lost some time ago.  US listed Chinese companies should realise this long ago. Take actions b4 being "humiliated" to the stage of being delisted.  Dun think any negotiations in delisting will be of any use unless they rebuild the trust.

(09-08-2022, 10:16 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  trust between US and China has lost some time ago.  US listed Chinese companies should realise this long ago. Take actions b4 being "humiliated" to the stage of being delisted.  Dun think any negotiations in delisting will be of any use unless they rebuild the trust.

Don't tok cok!

There is nothing to do with trust!

(09-08-2022, 10:16 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  trust between US and China has lost some time ago.  US listed Chinese companies should realise this long ago. Take actions b4 being "humiliated" to the stage of being delisted.  Dun think any negotiations in delisting will be of any use unless they rebuild the trust.

money in companies hand no pay back can?. play dirty.