Wah, Kosong has a big Tiktok following and many likes!

I think his influence is strong, unless likely he buys the fake followers and Likes

Such a short span of time, how he did it ah?

It looks like Kosong may win this election leh

Or give a very good fight

(27-08-2023, 12:49 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It looks like Kosong may win this election leh

Or give a very good fight

He's a very down to earth and practical person from the way he speaks. He understands the roles and responsibilities of the elected president very well. He don't talk big nor over promise like TKL.

One million followers wor!
How he manage that?

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

His problem is that he doesn't really seem able to connect with the ordinary people. E.g. giving 4D numbers during one of his early canvassing speeches (for fark?) and not preparing a simple speech in Chinese for reporters. But still better than Tiko Lian and his loose tongue.

(27-08-2023, 12:54 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  One million followers wor!
How he manage that?

Kosong, think is 98.4k and 444k Likes

Tharma de has 13.8k but 124k Likes

TKL smell no smoke, practically no presence

I found someone I know who follows him, a mad crazy egoistic siaolang

If that siaolang votes for Kosong, I can confirm Kosong will lose miserably
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

He did not spend money on posters and banners. Is he spending money to buy tiktok followers instead? If not it's weird how he is getting more followers than Tharman when he is only a subset. Hope tiktok can investigate.

With a big Tiktok following and many likes, either he is into Tiktok for a long time doing other contents, or ????

I am not a heavy user of Tiktok, so can't comment much where his base comes from?

Maybe the young people like him (who happened to be using Tiktok more than the rest of age group)..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Building a strong influence quickly is impressive, but authenticity matters. If someone's growing rapidly, it's essential to focus on genuine engagement. Avoid shortcuts like buying fake followers and likes, as it harms credibility. For a legit boost, check out https://getlikes.com/. They specialize in authentic engagement, ensuring your influence is not just numbers but meaningful connections.