HardwareZone forum: Singapore's untouchable racist hub?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...racist-hub

(13-02-2023, 06:49 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...racist-hub

Wow very serious hor

You dont say

30th may 2021

Last time mods and admin gong gong protect wumaos when they tio report for making racist threads and posts, stirring religion a lot of the time also.

Something about being afraid if they take down one or two wumao accounts, all other forum members will go on exodus, and HWZ will collapse overnight.

BS la. Simi collapse overnight?

Some more say something about how “this is the forum culture, forum majority like that, don’t like you just block view of the other account or leave”.

Wumaos not majority unfortunately. They just create plenty of active and standby accounts to fight for 祖国. Back in early 2000s they take opportunity to create standby accounts already.

However, more non-members plus authorities are aware of the attempts at race/religion division in EDMW, pressure piling on admins and mods to do something about it.

But too late liao. Damage done, to reputation as well as to forum posting frequency and thread topic quality. A lot of lao jiaos and popular forummers left the forum, or posted at far lesser frequencies.

In the end, all the admin and mods have left are the wumaos whining at feedback forum for each and every post they tio points for stirring race or religion (not a bad thing also, since it’s two sets of dumbos, made for each other, left “fondling” each other in HWZ).
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

Post again

[Image: IMG-20230213-133741.jpg]

[Image: Mwq0ss1l.jpg]

Play no blame culture plus I mentioned

all human got build in bias and favouritism not because they follow rules and it is human nature to bias and lie. And have motive due to fat ego plus no one want to long term volunteer mob if there is no benefit involved somemore not being paid. Then how about the KPI on the mod themselves are there any for the public to see.

Plus the forum need to fair also display which mob ban who and who the want who report other user openly.is there any? If not what is there hide and tell ppl they impartial and follow rules. And any review done on the reporter for reporting other user?

Lastly who will so free go volunteer as moderator not worried getting fire or tio retrenchment meh.
Who will so eng and got so many free time to volunteer as moderator over there?
So many sub section ??😊🤣🤣😉
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

is run by CECA lover
[+] 2 users Like limpeh394's post

(13-02-2023, 07:51 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Post again

[Image: IMG-20230213-133741.jpg]

Play no blame culture plus I mentioned

all human got build in bias and favouritism not because they follow rules and it is human nature to bias and lie. And have motive due to fat ego plus no one want to long term volunteer mob  if there is no benefit involved somemore not being paid. Then how about the KPI on the mod themselves are there any for the public to see.

Plus the forum need to fair also display which mob ban who and who the want who report other user openly.is there any? If not what is there hide and tell ppl they impartial and follow rules. And any review done on the reporter for reporting other user?

Lastly who will so free go volunteer as moderator not worried getting fire or tio retrenchment meh.
Who will so eng and got so many free time to volunteer as moderator over there?
So many sub section ??😊🤣🤣😉

The thing about volunteer mods: their massively swollen but fragile egos.

I remember one guy (IndianChief? Or maybe someone else.) tio points for posting a meme picture of some kpop boy with a sarcastic roll-eyes look on his face, and the caption made up of a quote from one of the mods about how if you don’t do anything wrong, there’s nothing to be afraid of.

And just like that, tio 3 points. Don’t think that even required a report from someone else. Most likely mod ownself report, accessed the report immediately, then gave the points.

That is their level of pettiness.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

still remb the word CECA.

I kena my firs time for posting a a reply like Snakesss. lidat i tio 6 point just for Snakess
[+] 1 user Likes PingPongPiang's post

oooooooooops
why my name is in there?
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

The biggest problem is Vijay and his useless mods. How many people must take their life (RIP Factuup) before SPH takes some action on these idiots.

Until today Vijay is still telling lies that the new rules have been there since day 1 and the mods are telling others that they couldn't do a better job moderating even if they wanted to. As long they refuse to take accountability, there will never be any change. Its all about covering each others backside
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(13-02-2023, 08:01 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  The thing about volunteer mods: their massively swollen but fragile egos.

I remember one guy (IndianChief? Or maybe someone else.) tio points for posting a meme picture of some kpop boy with a sarcastic roll-eyes look on his face, and the caption made up of a quote from one of the mods about how if you don’t do anything wrong, there’s nothing to be afraid of.

And just like that, tio 3 points. Don’t think that even required a report from someone else. Most likely mod ownself report, accessed the report immediately, then gave the points.

That is their level of pettiness.

This one

[Image: Smart-Select-20221116-174058-Chrome.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

i did not know my name is soooo popular in hardwarezone
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-13-21-18-28-334-org-m...irefox.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-13-21-18-35-006-org-m...irefox.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-13-21-21-36-634-org-m...irefox.jpg]