EVIL HR DEPT WASTE CANDIDATE'S TIME, MAKE HER COME DOWN TWICE FOR NOTHING

EVIL HR DEPT WASTE CANDIDATE'S TIME, MAKE HER COME DOWN TWICE FOR NOTHING
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=49668

HR is the MOST crap departments

STANDARD come interview, be it Public Sectors/stat boards. OR private sectors.

Tell you the time 9am. So you go early in order not to give bad impression.

reach there let say 8:45am , get yourself ready etc by 9am ok standby, give 10 mins at least or worst 15 mins for your turn maybe the one before you talk a lot etc or been ask a lot questions.

wait and wait ok never mind maybe HR people want to take a short break after interview few people.
than wait and wait roughly one hour later than come your turn.

I ever encountered a case where the HR manager called me for an interview but when I arrived, they made me wait and wait for a long time, in the end the receptionist told me the interviewer is not available as she is travelling…30 mins later the HR manager finally showed up apologising to me saying that it was a mistake, what a crap! Very unprofessional and wasting my time….

(15-05-2022, 01:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I ever encountered a case where the HR manager called me for an interview but when I arrived, they made me wait and want for a long time, in the end the receptionist told me the interviewer is not available as she is travelling…30 mins later the HR manager finally showed up apologising to me saying that it was a mistake, what a crap! Very unprofessional and wasting my time….

This is not a local SME but a wellknown American company called Pa***l

My sister went for an interview in Tampines last year. She was scheduled an interview on a Wednesday and was punctual to be told that it is Covid cleaning in the office that day. So she went home. The following week, the HR called and rescheduled and ask her to come down for interview. That morning of the interview, the china lady in HR told her it is cancelled.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Many years back, i once got a job interview, went in for first paper examination writing opinions on various scenarios, after which went for second round board of directors  interview and few days later was told to go to the organization to sign the appointment letter, just before few hours of the  appointed time, the HR called to cancel the appointment.

After COVID, physical interview might be a thing of the past..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..