Israel attack of Gaza ...children and women not spared

Their revenge already killed twice the number and still not over

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-10-2023, 08:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Their revenge already killed twice the number and still not over

Jewish protocol................kill the women and kids................less enemies in the future to fight

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/9...mas-attack

sounds like 98 race riots in Indon….worrying there are so many Hamas lovers here

(10-10-2023, 09:42 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  sounds like 98 race riots in Indon….worrying there are so many Hamas lovers here

[Image: IMG-0624.jpg]

(10-10-2023, 08:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Their revenge already killed twice the number and still not over

Their mission is not to match the numbers of civilians killed by Hamas.  Their Missson is to eradicate Hamas in Gaza. They will have to go all the way now or never. They have no choice. Inevitably, there will be children and women killed in the process.

If they want peace, they have to flatten Gaza. No other choice.

Laughing

(10-10-2023, 09:36 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  Jewish protocol................kill the women and kids................less enemies in the future to fight

No wonder so many people hate them!  Cool

HAMAS force children fighters

[Image: FeaturedImage_2016-12-12_Twitter_Hamas_Y...illers.jpg]

Well done.

(10-10-2023, 11:37 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  If they want peace, they have to flatten Gaza. No other choice.

Do you know there are others besides Palestine and Gaza? Flatten Gaza still got Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc where got peace? So Israel strategy now is see one kill one until no more country to oppose them? Hmmm.... will see how many lives they have for this long war.

(10-10-2023, 12:31 PM)sgh Wrote:  Do you know there are others besides Palestine and Gaza? Flatten Gaza still got Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc where got peace? So Israel strategy now is see one kill one until no more country to oppose them? Hmmm.... will see how many lives they have for this long war.

Objectively speaking Israel is not good at making peace.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.