Harry ong says hawker food got more ex by at least 20%, not 6.1% as stated!

[Image: rTPt72X.png]

More at https://tinyurl.com/3syu5jx8
[+] 2 users Like Reddishday's post

(28-05-2024, 11:31 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  [Image: rTPt72X.png]

Definitely more than 6.1%. Imagine even Hawker in hawker centers are selling food at coffeeshop prices. Fancy 1.50 for a cup of milk coffee/tea and cooked food now priced at minimum $4.5. Where is gov control? These hawkers are outright profiteering, imagine they are selling at coffeeshop prices but pay hawker center rent! I not against reasonable price increase but not profiteering.

pap says 6% becos they hv lost touch w the ground

which pap mps n ministers dine at hawker ctrs ?

the ministers n pap mps are misinformed by their bootlooters\of course when i m the boss i want to listen to what i want to intend to hv.

(29-05-2024, 02:34 PM)talky Wrote:  pap says 6% becos they hv lost touch w the ground. which pap mps n ministers dine at hawker ctrs ? the ministers n pap mps are misinformed by their bootlooters\of course when i m the boss i want to listen to what i want to intend to hv.

Which Pay And Minister knows anything about overcrowding in SG when they stay in GCBs and travel in luxurious cars, while the masses live in HDB pigeon holes and cramp like sardines in MRT trains and public buses?

hawker food is at the end of the supply chain. each chain 6% so by the time it reach the real end is 3-4 x 6%.
that is about right is it not?

1% gst result in 6% increased in each chain. so hawker food go up by 4x6 - 24% or more. so 2x1% go up hawker food go up 48-60%. which is what we see. hope in future no more gst increased.

also gold smith are taking a free ride out of gst.

gold has no tax. yet they charge 9% gst on ornament gold. surely if i buy second hand gold no gst then bring to gold craftsman directly and he charge me manufacture cost. surely no 9%. boo gold smith. cheater.

(29-05-2024, 03:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Which Pay And Minister knows anything about overcrowding in SG when they stay in GCBs and travel in luxurious cars, while the masses live in HDB pigeon holes and cramp like sardines in MRT trains and public buses?

did you even see a minister eating at hawker center?

did you even see a minister taking mrt/bus?

And any minister stay at HDB?

not against goldsmith charging gst. but really the value add is workman ship. so 9% gst should be on the workmanship since gold is tax exempt. that is the way encourage singaporean to store up gold.
it will help if usd really collapse when no one believe in their constant playing with interest rate. creating war in other people place etc. the truth will come to light one day. cannot fool people for too long one.

bricks is expanding. thailand also want in. at some point us being outside of the growing organisation will suffer.
what will happen to usd when all bricks members said use own currency as much as possible for trade.
already happening.