CZ zodiac is Dragon, likely Lhl is jelly

If not, why play CZ until like that and go to sleep with a Jew instead and get poked jialat jialat and approved Coinbase which is USA and failing and still got cheek to boast Sinkiepoor is a Crypto friendly blockchain global hub when the supreme leader of the space, you chase away without any good fking reasons

Many Sinkiepooreans lost a lot of money bécàuse they switched from Binance to FTX after Lhl's abnn MAS chased Binance away

Lord Karma very displeased with Lhl, you just watch..

(13-11-2022, 02:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  If not, why play CZ until like that and go to sleep with a Jew instead and get poked jialat jialat and approved Coinbase which is USA and failing and still got cheek to boast Sinkiepoor is a Crypto friendly blockchain global hub when the supreme leader of the space, you chase away without any good fking reasons

Many Sinkiepooreans lost a lot of money bécàuse they switched from Binance to FTX after Lhl's abnn MAS chased Binance away

Lord Karma very displeased with Lhl, you just watch..

Did you use FTX?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(13-11-2022, 02:33 PM)winbig Wrote:  Did you use FTX?
I pulled everything out one day before it suspends withdrawal, but i know of some who not so lucky.....RIP to them

(13-11-2022, 02:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I pulled everything out one day before it suspends withdrawal, but i know of some who not so lucky.....RIP to them

Lucky for u. Otherwise u will really lose your kkb.

Well Done, PAP

Your CECA pets has strong monetary and national influence.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business...st-2152346

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

It seems like the big T tried to do the Pfizer on sinopharm with ftx on binance... Then try to get ftx to deal with binance and attempt to swallow binance... Then binance flip the switch to cancel the deal with ftx...

Likely very very dark one...