Hawker food prices in S’pore increased by 6.1% in 2023: SingStat

Hawker food prices in S’pore increased by 6.1% in 2023: SingStat

Noodle-based dishes & beverages were among the most affected.

👉 https://tsl.to/hawkerprices2023

@mustsharenews

6.1% only??!!! Knn should be 20 or more% lah.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

This Govt is getting out-of- hand by refusing to provide full details and ignoring the fact that the food portion size has shrunk by around 10- 20%. Choosing to lead us with misconception far from being honest.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

6% bluff who?!

Satay is breaking past $1 per stick and minimum 10 is enforced

Curry fish head
1 plate of veg
1 plate of chai por egg
Rice
3 persons
$70 plus
At kopi tiam quite ok

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(19-05-2024, 07:18 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Hawker food prices in S’pore increased by 6.1% in 2023: SingStat

@mustsharenews

Not accurate.  Last time hawker centre mee pok/Kway Teow is $3. Now is $4.50 - $5. Is an increase of 33% -40%. At times i wonder the middle income is also struggling,  how the low income group managed?

(19-05-2024, 11:17 AM)Sline Wrote:  Not accurate.  Last time hawker centre mee pok/Kway Teow is $3. Now is $4.50 - $5. Is an increase of 33% -40%. At times i wonder the middle income is also struggling,  how the low income group managed?

Yup lor

(19-05-2024, 07:18 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Hawker food prices in S’pore increased by 6.1% in 2023: SingStat

@mustsharenews

as usual, the report show
own self bluff own self, 
mouth big big,
the can,
win liao.

(19-05-2024, 08:23 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This Govt is getting out-of- hand by refusing to provide full details and ignoring the fact that the food portion size has shrunk by around 10- 20%. Choosing to lead us with misconception far from being honest.

The MIW are the only ones calling themselves "honest". Paying themselves million dollar annual salaries to provide public administration is definitely overpayment. Who needs to steal public funds when there is $1 - $2 million being deposited into our Ministers' bank accounts every year?

S'poreans are suffering from a double whammy of increasing prices and shrinking portions at hawker centres here.

Crap article, at least double to triple from the reported figure.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

@mustsharenews

this one is fake news.

most dry/soup fisball noodle from $4.5 to $5 => increase of 11%.
                                                 $4 to $4.5 => increase of 12%
all noodle stalls increase by 50 cents.

Few weeks back on news they do mention which hawker foods increase a lot.

the first is fish slice noodles , fish ball noodles,

Those PAP Ministers is ALWAYS out- of- touch

They should go out and eat every month at Hawker Centers/ coffee shops

instead of being Bookworms talking Rubbish

NTUC Tioman fish pre- pandemic increased from 10.90, 12.90, 14.90, 15.90 and I think now 18.90/ kg

Even their own Grill chicken pre-pandemic from 4.90,5.90, 6.90 and weekend 7.45!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-05-2024, 01:48 PM)Ola Wrote:  Those PAP Ministers is ALWAYS out- of- touch

They should go out and eat every month at Hawker Centers/ coffee shops

instead of being Bookworms talking Rubbish

NTUC Tioman fish pre- pandemic increased from 10.90, 12.90, 14.90, 15.90 and I think now 18.90/ kg

Even their own Grill chicken pre-pandemic from 4.90,5.90, 6.90 and weekend 7.45!

Many many years before , I happen to see this George yeo with his family shopping at Taka shopping mall. Obviously they usually dine in resturants at shoppping mall around Orchard road or Marina bay sand . Hardly go hawker. Only go there is show face with their RC memebers do walk about.

If they wanna eat hawker foods, must be give 50 bucks to their maid tell them what to buy.

My favourite fish slice noodle increased from $4.80 straight to $6.80 just after CNY.

WTF.

Laughing