Hawker left fretting over $6,000-a-night hospital bill after wife gets hit by car

Hawker left fretting over $6,000-a-night hospital bill after wife gets hit by car in Bukit Batok

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3Ycz8OH

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

insurance?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

Knn Ah tiong want to raise money from Sinkee is it...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(01-02-2023, 08:59 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Knn Ah tiong want to raise money from Sinkee is it...

That is the way I see it too............... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

scam
HowIknow
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

What hospital charged so expensive ?

Claim against the driver's insurance if it is driver's fault loh..

Why worry?

Worst case driver got no license, insurance don't cover and victim is left sucking thumb.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(01-02-2023, 08:59 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Knn Ah tiong want to raise money from Sinkee is it...
Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(01-02-2023, 09:22 PM)singlon Wrote:  scam
HowIknow
Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(01-02-2023, 10:24 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Claim against the driver's insurance if it is driver's fault loh..

Why worry?

Worst case driver got no license, insurance don't cover and victim is left sucking thumb.

But this is not proven as yet..........chances are the car driver is a legal man at the wheel, therefore his insurance needs to pay for the medical expenses............ Big Grin

How come after govt. subsidies still so expensive  Bigeyes $6,000 a night?
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

You should get knocked down by a car to see if you can raise any money.

(01-02-2023, 10:41 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  How come after govt. subsidies still so expensive  Bigeyes $6,000 a night?

They cannot have high subsidies cos the husband is a Singapore PR and the wife is a long term visit pass holder..................... Big Grin

(01-02-2023, 10:55 PM)debono Wrote:  They cannot have high subsidies cos the husband is a Singapore PR and the wife is a long term visit pass holder..................... Big Grin

$6,000 a night is riduculously high.  The cost is absurd.

(01-02-2023, 11:09 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  $6,000 a night is riduculously high.  The cost is absurd.

That is the cost without gov. subsidies...................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Aiya they want to raise money from us la...got public money use mah why waste ownself saving...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

can help him do a fund raising exercise at Chinatown hawker centre ?

Get from customers and stall owners...

Smile

(01-02-2023, 11:20 PM)Niubee Wrote:  can help him do a fund raising exercise at Chinatown hawker centre ?

Ok friday i go...then go massage..tell those ah tiong meet me chinatown Toast box and hand me the money.

(01-02-2023, 11:20 PM)Niubee Wrote:  can help him do a fund raising exercise at Chinatown hawker centre ?

Most of the money needed will be by on-line donations...................... Big Grin

(01-02-2023, 11:22 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ok friday i go...then go massage..tell those ah tiong meet me chinatown Toast box and hand me the money.

U going for PCC or Fj type massage ? nudie

Smile

(01-02-2023, 10:41 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  How come after govt. subsidies still so expensive  Bigeyes $6,000 a night?

On long term visit pass.. But long term visit pass can be hawker meh?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(01-02-2023, 11:28 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  On long term visit pass.. But long term visit pass can be hawker meh?

U believe those Ah Tiong ah? They like to Lie.

(01-02-2023, 11:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U believe those Ah Tiong ah? They like to Lie.

Now in papers, maybe going to be free treatment and lodging if really lie loh..

(01-02-2023, 11:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U believe those Ah Tiong ah? They like to Lie.

KNN those ah tiong crossing the road thinking that they are kings queens or emperors never stop to look for traffics 
they just walk across thinking that the cars would stop and knee and bow to them

and never like to use the traffic crossing.
KNN

ATB go raise $ in China!!
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

How come so expensive or does it include treatment? Or rate of hospital ward revise after GST hike? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-02-2023, 08:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Hawker left fretting over $6,000-a-night hospital bill after wife gets hit by car in Bukit Batok

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3Ycz8OH

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Sibeh jialat liao lah! Confused

Now then you know. Rotfl
If not why I keep saying,buy more medical insurance.

Never expect others to ensure your own safety…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-02-2023, 11:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  KNN those ah tiong crossing the road thinking that they are kings queens or emperors never stop to look for traffics 
they just walk across thinking that the cars would stop and knee and bow to them

and never like to use the traffic crossing.
KNN

Because this is how they cross in their home county. We go southeast Asia or Taiwan, if cross like how we cross in sinkie land, aka wait for vehicle to stop at crossing, no need to cross liao

Heng I never save money on hospitalization insurance plans, just less than $200/mth premium plan more than enough to cover full.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post